What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new growroom.

DSC_2921.jpg

DSC_2925.jpg

crop-new.jpg

DSC_3561.jpg

DSC_3553.jpg

DSC_3532.jpg

DSC_3546--.jpg

DSC_3554.jpg

DSC_3627.jpg

DSC_3631.jpg

jojajico

Veteran
this is fucking great. i hope, this is a series of threads where you go from grow room creation to a finished harvest. awesome man i said it b4 but it deserves another :lurk:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Piece of work man.Your last growroom and buds was very nice.I think this room will be perfekt.Lot of luck and please excuse my english.Greetings from Czech Republic.

G

ya just gotta love the dedication of some people. i'll be glad to check up on this one. looks great so far.

cobo

marx2k said:
Did that room come with the terrorist or was that extra?
:rant:

One man terrorist is another mans freedom fighter

and then there are real terrorists

Or maybe i should of said idiot
:pointlaug :pointlaug :pointlaug :pointlaug

Last edited:

marx2k

Veteran
If I was going to build an entire growroom and Bush was in there, I'd probably have to ask him to leave.

HOWEVER, if I happened to find an Afghani sitting in there, I'd ask him to cooperate and co-grow some poppies

cobo

marx2k said:
If I was going to build an entire growroom and Bush was in there, I'd probably have to ask him to leave.

HOWEVER, if I happened to find an Afghani sitting in there, I'd ask him to cooperate and co-grow some poppies

You have to hand it to them Afganhani's , they know how to grow some fucked up grass too :canabis:

cobo

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

But back on the subject at hand, No_Shitt_In_Nor thats some set up you have going there , making me jealous .way to go there man... only wish i could do same some day

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

marx2k

Veteran
I agree... that's definately coming along real well. From your last postings I can now see the general idea of how you want to build that room up. When I first saw it I thought "No Way" -- now I think "Way"

jcsmooth

Keep posting pictures...I'm already loving the transformation.

If only they made reality-tv home makeovers like these.

JC

KARMAKID

Bro you are kicking some Bob Villa ass...good luck and keep the pics comming!!!

Last edited: