What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PROJECT EDEN coop - coco indoor

B

bonecarver_OG

20 strains and 117 seedlings in coco...

we are putting together our winter growroom... it will be a bit more fun than before.. we will go over to more automation and the full step to hydro this time :D

its going to be small plants in pots that going to get transplanted into slabs for flowering... the reason we are swapping from pots is the mess of having + 40 pots all over.. with slabs im sure we will have much more controll of the watering etc..

also we are going to use a recirculating system to save water... water beeing quite scarce here in this region :D

as allways we are using canna coco A+B nutes series with some other aditives at times :D

the grow it self is going to be a 3 part veg section and one flower room - with the possibility to change one of the veg chambers to a second flowering space for males etc..

the 3 parts of the all fluoro veg section is going to be;
- cloning chamber with lower light and elevated temperature
- preveg chamber for the rooted clones
- bigger veg chamber for taller plants

we have now 1 keeper strain that we are really fond of: SSH x PTK - a select clone of a Cloneman-cross. alsowe are keeping untill further notice a Astrofog (Kalimist x astroboy) too. our selecting principles for a keeper are really hard - and most thnigs we have grown last years havent made the cut really..

the SSH x PTK is really a class by it self..

we are going to plant a bunch of seeds to look for other keeper clones and some selected males for some breeding. we have a collection of sufficicient seeds for a good selection. we start of with planting around 50 seeds.. that way we wont get too much on our hands - and we still will have a good number of plants to select from. atleast this is how i like to do it to pick a few nice ones for further studies :D

the strains are:

super-G - bachus
cascadia - bachus
lovepotion - bachus

x-18 x DC - raco
DC x DC - raco
LDS - raco

alibi f3 5T - medjool

PTK - tom hill (thanks raco for these two strains!!!!)
special mix original - tom Hill

mentalfloss - chimera
mozambique - LMN

blackdomina x bogglegum - holigong

thats all for now :D im going to start building this week :D

peace !!

the pic is from our greenhouse that we are doing a winter outdoor experiment in..

the SSH x PTK keeper!!

Last edited:
G

Sounds good! Nice selection of strains good luck with the grow!
~neilspotshop

Z10N

Yo BC how are you man? :)

looking really nice and dank as usual.
trying winter outdoors? how's the temps there now? still get sufficient amount of sun?

keep it up yo!!

Z10N

B

bonecarver_OG

hi all :D

alpha ! hey man long time no see! those grandaddy nugs look really nice :D stay in touch bro - we might get an interesting winter :D

indica sativa - hehe

neil - thanks mate! :D lets hope i get it all built up and sorted as quick as :D

zion - there outdoor nugs got incredible - the sun and coco is a sure winner mix.

the winter green house is a bit too cold for my liking - but we cant heat it for the moment.. outdoor temps go down to almost freezing at nights - and the last few days havent been to warm either.. lets see how it goes really :D

peace all!

alphakind

damn...almost freezing.......pushing the limits...I cant wait to see how the handle the cold.......Bone......This grand daddy purp is the best strain I ever saw....I still keep my old master jacks cleaner hybrid......and I also have a purple hindu kush that will be done in 4 weeks.......these 3 strains are all keeper`s.....like your ssh ptk.....is it the same pheno u had last year....here are some more gdp`s......hope I`m not trolling your thread......

B

bonecarver_OG

:D the cold makes them purple.. and the growth rate is a bit slower than normal - but during the warm days they grow quicker. the interesting part will be if there will be any bud to talk about :D my grow co-op partner is more optimistic - but he also sees the plants every day :D so i bet its not going to go to bad..

peace bro

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like you've got your winter projects all lined up. Lots of great strains and crosses. Lookin forward to seein ya get going.

B

bonecarver_OG

wicked pick alpha!

i see u still give use to that wicked USB microscope u got a few years back :D NICE!!

i got a new cam a while back - the last canon rebel - but untill i get some buds to take pics of ill be a bit stressed.. hehe just finished the outdoor harvest :D actually i found right now 4 nugs i had forgotten about - but still - cant wait to get some buds to take pics of :D

i cant believe i still havent sorted out a way to get continuos bud to smoke.. this is a catastrophy hehehe i hope its the last year thought :D

in about 10 months my future house will be built ready and i will start setting up the grow of my life :D i also am going to build a big heated greenhouse on the southern side of my house to be able to use the marvelous sun here :D

peace

alphakind

aah, you finally made a houseing decision, wow.....dood, the grow of your life....and a big green house.....damn sounds like fun....thats my plan.....Thats why I`v been working 13 hours a day for the last year, and I finally have it down pat were I can harvest 2 plants every 20 days....I have a new growing technique, and i have it down to about an hour of work a day, and 4 hours on every other weekend......so I never run out.....finally.....for a while I would always fall short and have to run to the clinic to buy a 90 dollar 1/8 of kush......nuts.....

Hey....so you are going to build a big greenhouse to grow year round, and also a plot (outdoor), on the same property.....any nosie neighbors.....

about 3 months ago I helped a friend of mine get started....I helped by his equipment, helped him set up, and most inportant, gave him a mother of the master hybrid and showed him how to clone........he went around to all the clinics and gor a bunch of different strains........So, after watching him grow a bunch out, I decided to make room 3 more strains.........And boy was that a good Idea....watching a new strain growup is so fun......Grand daddy purps and hindu kush are keeper`s....he had another master strain, but none will beat the pheno I have so I let it go.......

Wow, i `m stoked to log on and see your still playing....and getting bigger, and craftier....hee-hee.....

ooo, so now after growing for a while with coco.......doyou find it better than soil??????

B

bonecarver_OG

no outdoor plot since its not really the best place.. maybe some steatlhy small ones but better not too much. ill do the greenhouse yeararound and the indoor room only during winter :D

coco is way better than soil.. -rock solid nugs like in hydro :D

peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
alphakind said:
ooo...bone....check this........a purple trich.....not amber....Purple.....wierd
nice selection bone nice purple tric duder my sugar shack throws them also :)

B

bonecarver_OG

today i recieved the moms from my friends house...

its clear its going to be work involved to get these ones back in shape..

the big prooblem is they are heavilly mite infested and the smaler problem is the need of transplanting.. its easy to transplant - but its not that easy to erradicate mites from a revegged plantt. guess i have to get in there with the scissors and cut the babies up a bit to open them up.

today i will just look lightly into the problem..

i got a spray form the local super market.. its quite a poisonous mix and i hope it will help. i gave them a first spraying today.. smelled horrible..

lets see if i can get these babies back in shape :D

ill take some pics later on :D

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
today i recieved the moms from my friends house...

its clear its going to be work involved to get these ones back in shape..

the big prooblem is they are heavilly mite infested and the smaler problem is the need of transplanting.. its easy to transplant - but its not that easy to erradicate mites from a revegged plantt. guess i have to get in there with the scissors and cut the babies up a bit to open them up.

today i will just look lightly into the problem..

i got a spray form the local super market.. its quite a poisonous mix and i hope it will help. i gave them a first spraying today.. smelled horrible..

lets see if i can get these babies back in shape :D

ill take some pics later on :D
for the mites i used 1 application of this and killed 80-90% almost on contact http://www.nationalgardenwholesale.com/detail.php?id=04_PC&prod=1590 i was early in flower so didnt wish to use it again so i used a hot shot nopest pest strip from homedepot worked like a charm looks like this http://www.drugstore.com/qxp88409_333181_sespider/hot_shot/no_pest_strip.htm 5$ us hang it for no longer then 2wks all mites should be dead works great on gnats also

B

bonecarver_OG

the no-peststrips are forbidden here in europe it seems .. :( hehe

i wish i could find something similar though..

peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

went ahead and planted a few more seeds than planned..

14 more and it brings the total of seeds to 66

heres the list:

super-G - 5

cascadia - 5

x-18 x DC - 5

PTK 2

special mix original 1

mentalfloss 5

dc x dc 3

blackdomina x bogglegum 5

mozambique 5

lovepotion 6