What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP BOGs

Lyfespan

so i just read that Bogs might have passed away hoping we have another tom hill episode. because losing bogs will be a big hit

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just herd so sad to have another legendary breeder pass on. His work will never be forgotten. RIP BOG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Terrible if true may he rest in peace! Was a great grower and breeder!

Joint Lock

so i just read that Bogs might have passed away hoping we have another tom hill episode. because losing bogs will be a big hit

big policy changes over at IG alot of ppl killing their brands/accounts there ect . IG posted a policy change that they will be working with police and use things like GPS , tower pings , digital serial numbers to identify ppl and more . cant change a digital serial number on a device thats embedded to the cpu or ram it uses alot of other things

I hope this is a hoax also but if true im pulling all bog gear to the top and F2 the 3 strains i got which are the most important ones

SB , SSK , LS (personal stock of course)

Saw this posted on IG

Im lost at words right now but ive known the man from over grow days when he was taking pix with sweepers . This is a big hit to our community :cry:

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big policy changes over at IG alot of ppl killing their brands/accounts there ect . IG posted a policy change that they will be working with police and use things like GPS , tower pings , digital serial numbers to identify ppl and more . cant change a digital serial number on a device thats embedded to the cpu or ram it uses alot of other things

I hope this is a hoax also but if true im pulling all bog gear to the top and F2 the 3 strains i got which are the most important ones

SB , SSK , LS (personal stock of course)

Saw this posted on IG and was like wtf do i believe this and be sad or do i think he read the new terms and conditions of IG and said fuck this ?

Im lost at words right now but ive known the man from over grow days when he was taking pix with sweepers . This would be a big hit to our community for sure if true :cry:

The only Policy change on IG recently was on nudity. There same cannabis policy since 2018 is still listed. Anything that hints about sales or buying will be deleted. Do you have more info? Links we can read about it?.

Joint Lock

The only Policy change on IG recently was on nudity. There same cannabis policy since 2018 is still listed. Anything that hints about sales or buying will be deleted. Do you have more info? Links we can read about it?.

NEW: 12/2020 (InstaGram FaceBook) policy .
Screen shoted from a phone sorry (READ BOTH POST WORD FOR WORD)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Very sad news....bog was a very generous, kind hearted guy who loved this community and the plant....a very beautiful soul..who loved to grow...may you rest in peace old man...my condolences to his loved ones.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
Bog gets to restart before we do , death is another lie lol its a rebirth I think, positivity peoples ! seeds forever !

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
can we confirm this? speculating on such a great man's passing seems uncouth. im going to hold out hope that it it fake news.

Latest posts

Latest posts