What's new

Afghan #1 x Thai Sativa

first cross ive made, that i found a female i love right out of the first batch. I am going to too try and throttle down some genetics in the next crosses once i find a male i like.
For the Timewarp it is from a batch selectively bred for 3 seasons for each the most Thai like genetic expression. I have found one that when crossed with a Indian Hybrid shows Sativa like leaf and bud structure and a extreme, lemon-Lime/sandalwood smell when in the jar and when smoked.

The Afghan cross with the Highland Warp(my own name) mostly expresses broader leaf structure like most Highland Thai(along with my pheno of Afghani#1) , but once it starts preflowering the jagged leaf structure of Sativa show through, some phenos show the jagged edge of Afghani leaflets whilst others have the smoother edges that the Highland Warp shows.

Last edited:
CpZE7h7MRyu3WGDmYFO0yX4NPeAwqT4VHc5JkQ1KiAnc6y3ibzMYBVN3vjBXKexTcsMGoQBR26a6XvxjZnkRF8E8fh3bpkgV-z3PyRt0b4yzv99U9-DApK9epXHQnedVX2VrteKehvxT3Ns6iiABOQ-5D3PhF6pcAyIhP4assSnVJrBZxHiqFMiIWqXRhgZV1O6Gfb6VapxLoaVnX8s1O4xT6rrX2fjdOFYc_VareKRgahFakkZWe--mTNe-FEwfWdHW-ecTvr8p84jiApD4deoQEzh8vd_SDLOCxGErIQ6HDt4Qqz2eOUMjjAYlgz6UwjAUcVkImI1Vs_gF-vfnDpCrJ5Y_qiW4AmtejQAEeiG_jBt6qArpBZKh3MNzYl7hw6EJTPV1Zl4ZN62ypqD1ENH8cP0VlFuLNCM90Pg7vwYXRa031XgESVbq9x9I02TaUMLYcwDZ4DPy8D1DJdpXSHQJcr_WaH0cZkflSC0lNjzYdxRwPFy6iUmikdjetWkzlsnVAIgeeSBoM8886mzCNQhyU2re2Cc5GnOI4dB8fV-tex8etrDqzZDp4M789ELGwaV7ikkU0mtFplGzQ-uOy-CSocrw16bk_HsiGdMaetEWZOZRii05VsOAHngsmbiSe4FG3Uo9nhZvARP3fNvGR2_XCnfLn65OgQLwZ6a3wtF_9sRsPWoXevR0K3VExA=w853-h943-no

TheDarkStorm

Is the thai parent a pure thai or has it been out crossed before using it..? Would love to see a picture of this thai

A
Edited ...ah I see it may have been put to a California indica.....I know someone else who has a pure thai thats put to a Californian skunk...the thai still dominates...loads of foxtails an huge but lose budded colas...be nice to see how you get on...thanks for sharing.

Is the thai parent a pure thai or has it been out crossed before using it..? Would love to see a picture of this thai

A
Edited ...ah I see it may have been put to a California indica.....I know someone else who has a pure thai thats put to a Californian skunk...the thai still dominates...loads of foxtails an huge but lose budded colas...be nice to see how you get on...thanks for sharing.

so basically its a Highland Thai x (with a Afghani twice along with a california orange bud.) in total since Cali Indica is a Afghan pheno x cali orange bud. The name is Timewarp in Canada and it has a dominate citrus aroma and a somewhat gas flavour with a citrus hit as well. The Highland Thai would be the dominate shape of this plant in flower thinner leaves as mountain strains tend to do, along with the sativa shape.

Latest posts

Latest posts