What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nanda Devi (RSC)

Nanda Devi #1 is remarkable to me, the structure of the branches is like self training itself I'm dumbfounded and in love with this gene trait....

MAE64bL.jpg

And there is #2 not quite on the level.

vp20fmN.jpg

Dyad

Looks great! I have about a dozen of these beans in cold storage. Hopefully you find something cool! Good luck!

More pics to come soon, the stem rub on them is super unique and awesome. I have a lot of other good stuff going, Thai Chiang Rai, and Vietnam from the Landrace team. Mango Thai from RSC, Honduras from Ace, and a Laos Luang Prabang from Gypsy Nirvana.

But these are radiating some special vibes.. I don't know what it is.

W

Water-

Nanda Devi #1 is remarkable to me, the structure of the branches is like self training itself I'm dumbfounded and in love with this gene trait....

View Image

And there is #2 not quite on the level.

View Image

nice plant.
thanks for the pics.

I was wondering if you can remember if your seeds were large or small?

i lost the label on mine and they were with another pack of unlabled seeds