What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moscas crinkle legend lineup? Anyone try these yet?

S

sourpuss

Title kinda says it all. Prob gonna grab the blotto ecsd og kush or the chem og kush.

Pretty sure these r same og as josh d og cut. Crinkle legend og. Price is right as well.:tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Crinkle is completely different then the josh cut... Imo I wouldn't classify it as an og at all its all kush funk with hints of sumthin nasty like chemD not gassy or pine skunk like the other Og cuts. Also she is not viney lanky stretchy either, If any of the legends are the josh it would likely be the respect legend.
Now I don't want to talk you outta your purchase, the crinkle is flame n super potent n what I've seen done with her came out great. One of my favorites , just different then the josh, im 100% on that.
Mosca always had great gear n prices. His crinkle crosses gotta be fire.

S

sourpuss

Hey thanks for that info! Might not grab these now lol. Read another side by side grow comparing the crinkle and josh d cut sayin it was the same but then anyone can write up anything to sell a bean. Ill trust the ic crew. :tiphat:

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are we calling the Maui Legend, ie Legend OG, the Respect Legend now, then?

Not sure what the deal with the crinkle bit is or where it came into the picture. It's just "Legend" though. Not Legend OG.

It's going to become one of those TK vs Triangle vs The White sort of situations again.

dank.Frank

KITCHA

Veteran
Sourpuss, I ran the double zero and blotto. Found some very nice phenos in each. The blotto came out very much like a stouter alpha diesel I had years ago, very very similar. I saw mosca has used alpha in another cross and had me wondering if he did use it in the blotto. The double zero phenos were amazing a few were bang on chem 4 with more lemon funk than garlic onion like the chem D. If yiu buying one pack I'd go the blotto there's some amazing gems in this line and pretty well priced like yiu said. Cheers Kit.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Are we calling the Maui Legend, ie Legend OG, the Respect Legend now, then?

Not sure what the deal with the crinkle bit is or where it came into the picture. It's just "Legend" though. Not Legend OG.

It's going to become one of those TK vs Triangle vs The White sort of situations again.

dank.Frank

Never had the Maui legend... is it gassy or chemmy??? I think the chemmy on is respect n gassy one is legendary or legend og or Josh's cut n crinkle is just legend... or is Maui a 4th legend cut??? Idk

S

sourpuss

Thanks Kitcha! Good info now i want those blotto. And the chem lol.

Lol dankfrank... i just want the fire baby!! I know where to come for knowledgable ogs to guide my dollars.. much respect homies!!

S

sourpuss

Whos got the green crack clone?? You guys know if that still floAting around?

Burt

Veteran
The green crack clone seems to be in every NE town.
It’s made the rounds that’s for sure

S

sourpuss

Im northeast i see lots of fake green crack. Maybe down south of me? but have not seen a real bag or clone in a few years. Wonder if its still around?

Never had the Maui legend... is it gassy or chemmy??? I think the chemmy on is respect n gassy one is legendary or legend og or Josh's cut n crinkle is just legend... or is Maui a 4th legend cut??? Idk

The respect 91/legend og turns out lemonhead fuel halitosis here. that’s subjective, as anyone who’s ran any one of the various ogk’s knows they turn out somewhat different from person to person. Ive smoked it from different people who got their cut from me and it’s more fuely than mine.

Respect 91 @ 35 nights

picture.php

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
The respect 91/legend og turns out lemonhead fuel halitosis here. that’s subjective, as anyone who’s ran any one of the various ogk’s knows they turn out somewhat different from person to person. Ive smoked it from different people who got their cut from me and it’s more fuely than mine.

Respect 91 @ 35 nights

View Image

That looks super nice . Different then Josh's cut, the josh cut has zero halitosis , just straight up og, fuel n kush funk , no subtleties or any hints of sumthin, just og... so definitely different.
As of now from my understanding is
crinkle is crinkle legend
Respect 91 is legend og
3rd cut is where there are ?s still ?possibly josh cut possibly Maui legend ???

AeroKush102

All this new talk, new names, new nicknames, new origins....whatever. The Legend OG is OG KUSH. The best OG KUSH. As far as I'm concerned it's the only OG Kush. I've had many OG's, and Legend OG is by far the most impressive one, reason why it won't leave my grow room. I've had Legend since 2010, and it's the who's who of OG Kushes, no need to own another after it's arrival.

Meanwhile, I do respect Mosca's terminology, 'Crinkle Cut'. When I grew my OG out, it had the same tendencies, but I never called it 'Crinkle Cut'. My OG was sourced through an infamous member on ICmag. By the way, it's not chemmy (as in ChemD'ish) at all. Please don't disrespect the cut by calling it Chem 91', cause it's not. It's nothing Chemmy about it.