What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

JRace

False!

Easiest way to make hash is with a couple bubble bags, a 5 gallon bucket and some chunks of dry ice. More yield and done in like 10 minutes flat.

No nasty harmful solvents either!!!!!

FALSE!

Dry tumbler is the easiest.
Toss it in, tumble collect the hash.

DONE!

No bags to drain, clean, no wet hash to dry.

But really if you want to be pedantic the thread title should be "Easiest way to make hash-oil"

G

I make qwiso from my popcorns an bits of trimmings and get it very clean with a method I've not seen anyone else do. Get a food grade funnel and wedge a cotton ball into it. It may be a little slow but you'll get a very clean wash with very little wastage.

DSCN7676.JPG

Sub24ox7

Click image for larger version  Name:	912D8D03-B73C-477D-A439-2511F5266449.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	18082811
Click image for larger version  Name:	912D8D03-B73C-477D-A439-2511F5266449.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	18082811
This is the ethanol wash of already vaped bud from volcano filtering through coffee filter. Just boil this off after filtering and you have some pretty potent ready for eating.
Get both the ethanol and weed as cold as possible to pick up less crud like chlorophyll.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts