What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

H3ad goes Coco

G

very very nice...knew you'd raise the bar even higher.....keep it green bro.

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

Ms. Great3ful

Ms. Great3ful

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Mr.&Mrs. G,
your babies shine!
all the love and nurturing you give to your babies has them doing very well, they look gr3at! :yummy:

I Just wanted to say hello, (since your one of us now lol )

It is amazing, with the size pots/gro bags we can get away with!
I have also noticed the difference between coco and promix bx, and plants showing signs of being rootbound in promix alot faster...

I have a huge sdibl in GH Coco coir (packed in small compressed bricks) in about a 3 gal gro bag @ 80 days now...
and I swear its as big as me, and prolly heavier! lol

Keep it green my friend!

Xtra

mysta177

This plant I won at a 420 event from SR71 in oaksterdam. After seeing this and reading GR8T thread makes me wanna give a run.

PurpleKush put in pot 3/20/07 100% coco

B

Brain

Awesome! You have convinced me to get off my butt and convert from soil. That OE makes me miss growing TW. You really have a special strain in OE. Do you have a drip system or do you hand water? How often are waterings.

THC4SIM

They look very nice & chunky and nicley coated thick with tric's!!
i bet she smells amazing!!

look forward to hearing what she tasted and smoked like :yummy:

niceOne

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Highyas... Have some late flower pics on the OE and C99 somewhere... I'll have to get them rounded up and posted... busy busy this weekend :wink:
The OE went just over four oz, and the C99 just under 3 oz...

G

Grat3fulh3ad said:
Highyas... Have some late flower pics on the OE and C99 somewhere... I'll have to get them rounded up and posted... busy busy this weekend :wink:
The OE went just over four oz, and the C99 just under 3 oz...

Nice job h3ad. Glad to see the harvest getting bigger by the grow. WOW, a QP OE. Nice
Take care,
BG

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad said:
If you used hardwater micro and substituted 7ml/gal cal-mag plus for the 1g/gal epsom salts... Then the profile would be

N 134
P 60
K 107
Mg 63
S 27
Ca 78

can you break this down a lil more for a dumbass like me.. Or shall i re read some of the thread? thanx great work with this coco h3ad i think you have it dialed in bigtime.. the frost and its not even xmas yet.. bbl peace...

sack

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some sucsess to me! Is that a goose decoy in the background of the full plant pic? Honk Honk....I will be trying a little CoCo in my fall grow...Dr. Duck.

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
nope... no goose, Duck... :biglaugh: ....

...... but some nice sdv3 and sugaree budshots..... :canabis:

:wave: every'body!!.............................. :dance:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
That'd be 6ml/gal Hardwatermicro + 9ml/gal Bloom + 7ml/gal cal-mag + 2ml/gal PK13-14

---HWM-BLM-CMg-PK--Totals
N---97---0---37---0----134
P---0----60---0---30-----90
K---16---91---0---61----168
Mg--0---41---22---0-----63
S---0----27---0----0-----27
Ca--19---0---59---0-----78

sackoweed said:
Grat3fulh3ad said:
If you used hardwater micro and substituted 7ml/gal cal-mag plus for the 1g/gal epsom salts... Then the profile would be

N 134
P 60
K 107
Mg 63
S 27
Ca 78

can you break this down a lil more for a dumbass like me.. Or shall i re read some of the thread? thanx great work with this coco h3ad i think you have it dialed in bigtime.. the frost and its not even xmas yet.. bbl peace...

sack

Blackvelvet

Grat3fulh3ad said:
That'd be 6ml/gal Hardwatermicro + 9ml/gal Bloom + 7ml/gal cal-mag + 2ml/gal PK13-14

---HWM-BLM-CMg-PK--Totals
N---97---0---37---0----134
P---0----60---0---30-----90
K---16---91---0---61----168
Mg--0---41---22---0-----63
S---0----27---0----0-----27
Ca--19---0---59---0-----78
You end up with almost as much magnesium as calcium. Your going to see calcium problems. Remember, calcium moves slowly into the plant. Its a turtle in the nutrition world. LOL. Great your figuring all this out in ppms. :wave:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Blackvelvet said:
You end up with almost as much magnesium as calcium. Your going to see calcium problems. Remember, calcium moves slowly into the plant. Its a turtle in the nutrition world. LOL. Great your figuring all this out in ppms. :wave:
lmao... no calcium problems whatsoever, thanks though... I've been able to use a calculator for quite some time now... What would be really great would be if you would learn how to read plants instead of trying to make them conform to your math... When you get ready to learn how to grow real plants instead of mathmatical models, shoot me a PM, I'll help you get off on the right foot...

Latest posts

Latest posts