What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego County city of Encinitas may allow marijuana farms

Medfinder

Chemon 91
San Diego North County city that was once known as the poinsettia-growing capital of the world is now exploring whether to allow some of its struggling flower farmers to cultivate marijuana as a way of preserving the city's agricultural heritage and keeping new housing from covering all the farmland.

The Encinitas City Council agreed Wednesday night to start collecting information that could be used to produce new regulations, including rules about where marijuana-growing operations could locate in town, what security measures the growers might need to provide, and how much they ought to pay in city taxes. The vote was 4-1, with Councilman Mark Muir opposed.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...sd-no-encinitas-marijuana-20170216-story.html

vta

Veteran
23ba4d79cbb81729bbc11c3f559351dc_its-a-trap-its-a-trap-memes_884-772.png

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Best damn laugh I had in days!! Thanks vta!

There's a damn loogie on my leg but.... I needed that!