What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can help me with Japanese nutrient?

Gano

I think it is Japanese, the writing on bottle looks liek Japanese, sorry if not.

The bottles are large, maybe 1 gallon. Blue, plastic. There is a Ca (calcium) one, and 2 others one is a veg thing and one is a blooming thing. They are in nurseries here but i cannot read them other than NPK. I wonder if anyone knows the brand name (i forget the name) and maybe i can find an English website to see more detail.

Don't worry about it; all plants need is NPK and some trace elements; forget about these snake oil concoctions they sell in grow stores; waste of money; there is no secret ingredient that can make plants more potent or grow bigger buds.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Japan goes great food, lots of it and in a small space. Those nutes should be fine. You gathered you have grow and bloom. The other is either a supplement or it's part of the base. Your base may be multi-part, depending on growth stage.

Best wishes finding the instructions.

G

Guest 263194

actually, don't need to import those nutes from USA etc. just find out what nutes(i mean, american product like GH Micro) you want to use based on your medium. go to the garden store in jap, find the any produce and see how much NPK all those elements in them. in this way you know exactly how much your feeding. i feel ya guys, it is pain in tha ass but you gotta try at least in-order to stay green all the way up, sh00t me a pm if any Jap need help on finding products. D

私はあなたを助けるためにここにいる. D

Latest posts

Latest posts