What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budswell

KingRalph

well after seeing HOT CARGO's results i had to grab some budswel liquid to try. their veg soil mix was a lil pricey for me so i mixed my own since i had a lot of soil to mix, tho it's probably better than my mix hehe. just starting flower now so i'll see soon...

here's a link to HC's thread... http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11920

guineapig

Veteran
highly recommended- not sure about Canna applicatons just know it rocks in soil-based media.....i'm searching for relevant stuff as we speak....-gp edit

Last edited:
G

If I were to use coco with the Budswell do you think it give the same rsults in the end?? Thanks

F1

G

I use Budswell in hydro and I am quite happy. I also use BigBud from AN in early bloom and Budswell in late bloom. My buds do swell and I do not use anything esle except Indonesian Bat guano for the last three weeks of bloom and the taste is great as well as appearance. But guano's can cause a taset in hydro if not careful. smile

Good luck with your grow.

Avid

G

for hydro I use liquid. I also have dry for soil uses. Dry requires you make a tea first and than use either in hydro or soil. I prefered liquid for ease of use.

Avid

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Ask any old timers what single flower fert they would choose over any other and it will be Budswel. Its the oldest least hyped works great all the time fert. I cant say how well the liquid works since I have only used the dry kind. Im not even sure when they started making the liquid kind. The other good thing about it is its fairly inert so it hardly does anything to the ph levels.

Gamera

Budswell is awesome. Most of the plants from my gallery were Budswell. I mixed it with a touch of Maxicrop.

G

is that all you use gamera?? I am going to be using budswell but mixing it with a coupld other things...Peace...

F1

Gamera

F1SatiGen said:
is that all you use gamera?? I am going to be using budswell but mixing it with a coupld other things...Peace...

F1
Mixed with Maxicrop. Now I use Gen Hyd Flora and Promix BX.

J

JollyGreen

Pirate Im gonna give my girls tommorrow a tea of budswell (dry), EWC, LK, and Molasses. It should be fine I will let you know how it goes.

Koopa Neptune's Fish and seaweed emulsion is good shit.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
does the tea need to be ph'ed or just the water before hand? my tap water is decently hard and has a lot of chlorine in it since it comes from lake superior. i would prefer not to deal with ph if possible.

J

JollyGreen

Well I know that in organic ph isn't a big factor if you have some lime in your mix , but I ph balance my tea with some apple cider vinegar anyways. I use store bought spring water, I use this because the ph is higher than distilled water. If I use distilled water the ph drops to much and I have a hard time tring to raise it. If you dont have a RO filter, Remember to bubble the water you use for atleast 24 hours before hand. So it can evaporate the chlorine in the water.

masterlow37

Veteran
"no hype" Budswell

"no hype" Budswell

Verite said:
Ask any old timers what single flower fert they would choose over any other and it will be Budswel. Its the oldest least hyped works great all the time fert. I cant say how well the liquid works since I have only used the dry kind. Im not even sure when they started making the liquid kind. The other good thing about it is its fairly inert so it hardly does anything to the ph levels.
Exactly !

J

JollyGreen

Well I just gave the girls some love with the tea I brewed, They really love it. The smell they produce is wonderful. I recomend it to anyone.