Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Eire (Irish) > New Irish Members Stop In Here

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
New Irish Members Stop In Here Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 06:02 PM #21
Nup

Nup is on a distinguished road
Would be good to get this place talking more.
Nup is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 03:46 AM #22
CRMinEire

CRMinEire is on a distinguished road
Just to say another one here...
CRMinEire is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 12:53 AM #23
Mr Pyr0

Mr Pyr0 is on a distinguished road
and another one joins the ranks, how's it going everyone ?
Mr Pyr0 is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 01:06 PM #24
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
hows everyone feeling about decrim & the future with leo ?

Old 07-30-2017, 01:04 AM #25
Mr Pyr0

Mr Pyr0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBudí View Post
hows everyone feeling about decrim & the future with leo ?
Interesting times ahead, but I get the feeling that we are going to be late to the legalise and decriminalise party, and by the time it does eventually happen here, pharma companies will have already developed various cannabis medicines that the existing pharmacies will be selling under prescription only, thereby enriching the lives of doctors, pharmacists and big pharma.

I've been waiting far too many years for something to happen (40 yrs a tokin), and I just can't see it happening the way we would like it to.

In my ideal world, we would end up with more of a cottage industry style market, kind of like the farmers markets scene, individual organic growers showing off their wares and price setting by supply and demand, with top grown products obtaining a premium price, take the whole business out of the hands of the gun killing criminals.

But alas, this is Ireland, we will end up with some fucked up compromise if anything.

PS, I noticed Leo had a photo shot with Black Francis at the recent Pixies gig at the Iveagh Gardens, so I guess there's hope yet. :-)

Peace
Pyr0
Mr Pyr0 is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 07:15 PM #26
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
cottage industry would be great, a real gift for rural ireland.

Reality the whole thing would be licensed and gift rapped for denis obrien.

Old 09-06-2017, 10:19 PM #27
theclearspot

theclearspot is a jewel in the roughtheclearspot is a jewel in the roughtheclearspot is a jewel in the roughtheclearspot is a jewel in the roughtheclearspot is a jewel in the roughtheclearspot is a jewel in the roughtheclearspot is a jewel in the rough
Hi I'm Irish but don't live there , am planning to cycle from the north down to the south prob galway, limerick Kerry peninsula , beara ,worried about rain though..��
theclearspot is offline Quote