What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics Seeds DJ's Gold

Select cut of DJ Short Blueberry crossed with Jew Gold Cut made this amazing f1 hybrid. This variety will give you heavy terpene filled flowers and decent yields. Perfect combination of the old and the new taste resulted in rich old school blueberry, piney, lemony, kushy flavour of the Jew Gold cut. Suitable for veteran cultivators as well as beginners.

Genetics: DJ Short Blueberry x Jew Gold Cut
Flowering Time: 56-63 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 55% Sativa / 45% Indica

BLUEBERRY X KOSHER KUSH
picture.php

Last edited:
I started 3 seed and all three came up around the same time. Has anyone grown this strain?? if so what do you like about it and whats your dislikes??

picture.php

Last edited:

Happy Times

Sounds like a nice one, good luck and can’t wait to see how they turn out!

I got some dispensary Kosher Kush that was the best out of like 13 different strains that I picked up that trip

Thanks alot Happy Times nice of you to stop in. I grew it in the past i was going thru an box of old seed and it came a cross me eye had to plant it....:biggrin:

Well the old school blueberry speaks for its self.... but looking at this "Jews Gold" i cam across in story who knows if its true........

Jew Gold is a mostly indica variety, listed in our database as a clone only strain and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±67 days) and outdoors

A group of Jewish kids in LA were running around with this great herb and calling it "Jew Gold"... now in the upper crust LA scene this name was all good and people had embraced it..... Well we just couldn't get ourselves around the name and referred to it as the JG... well after time went on, we acquired a cut from the JG crew, at a price of course, and started to grow the JG in numbers and well... lets just say it lived up to the hype!!! DNA both are non-religious on every level and really don't have the desire to promote or not promote any race, religion, or creed... With that being said, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to turn the Jew Gold into the Kosher Kush!

I guess since im so bored I cleaned up the nutrient room (yes this is clean to me):moon:. i love the Ryobi chemical sprayer saves me a ton of time.:biggrin:
Over 30 Gallons Per Charge with any ONE+ Lithium-Ion Battery
On-board mixing cup
3-year limited warranty

For about $70.00 god sent...... Performs great in the garden got to go out and get a few more.:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Today is an IPM day. so ill be pulling everything and giving them an good spray focusing on the undersides of the leaves.

Great stuff :respect:

picture.php

A well-defined Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a program that should be based on prevention, monitoring, and control which offers the opportunity to eliminate or drastically reduce the use of pesticides, and to minimize the toxicity of and exposure to any products which are used. IPM does this by utilizing a variety of methods and techniques, including cultural, biological and structural strategies to control a multitude of pest problems.

https://www.beyondpesticides.org/re...-providers/what-is-integrated-pest-management

meizzwang

grew out one feminized seed. As a disclaimer, some of the best strains I've ever tried came from DNA, but the single DJ's gold plant I grew out had okay flavor and a very generic high. Of course, that's an opinion from just one seed, it means the traits they were intended in this strain aren't stabilized and you'll likely have to dig through several individuals to find the winner. but I also had popped just one seed of their holy grail kush and that was GOLD!

grew out one feminized seed. As a disclaimer, some of the best strains I've ever tried came from DNA, but the single DJ's gold plant I grew out had okay flavor and a very generic high. Of course, that's an opinion from just one seed, it means the traits they were intended in this strain aren't stabilized and you'll likely have to dig through several individuals to find the winner. but I also had popped just one seed of their holy grail kush and that was GOLD!

Thanks for stopping by cool Meiz have any pics of her??? Yea hoping i get a great one.:hotbounce

picture.php

Out of the 3 seeds popped.... The Djs Gold #1 is ready to clone so we cloned 4 new clones of the #1 and just let 2 & 3 do there thing.

I know "Happy" any time i see the leaf crinkle its always a good sign... from GG4 to different OG's ive grown in the past. One of the phenos is showing slower growth rates so that one might have to be tossed.... But its not over until the fat lady sings.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts