What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Re-veg or over fertilized?

KokoKush

My friend has a feminized Chronic plant that was started indoors in soil on January 1st. It was very slow grower at first. She had put it under purple LEDs until the weather in Nor Cal was warm enough (early April). The plant was transplanted into a large fabric pot and put in a greenhouse. I believe the plant was put out too early and started flowering but as the days became longer it slowly reverted back into vegetation. The plant started to stretch and flower then she fertilized it and shortly after the pistils withered and odd one, and three finger leaves started and continue to grow out of the buds. She believes she gave too much fertilizer and that's the cause for the weird growth of this plant, I believe it got confused by the amount of light and has been switching between flower and veg. Help set the record straight.

Attachments

• Attach0(8).jpg
    Attach0(8).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Attach0(9).jpg
    Attach0(9).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Attach0(7).jpg
    Attach0(7).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Attach0(6).jpg
    Attach0(6).jpg