What's new

Is it time to harvest?

Gio88

It's all about trichome color. Get a scope and scope them. If you are gonna be growing the same plants a while, I recommend taking an early sample, most of the harvest when you feel it is the best time, then leave a tiny bit to mature a little more. That way you can compare and see exactly which high you like best from that plant. I'm not sure I agree with the last pic though, 50/50 is kind of a big swing tbh, I try not to let them get past about 80/20 with the 20 being amber, the 80 being clouded.
View Image

I bought this jewelry scope 30 and 60x but don’t get the view I see in those pictures ! maybe 60x isn’t enough! I just see white thricomes...

Attachments

• 6A4BC990-27B7-4DC9-83D8-52487DED83AE.jpeg
    6A4BC990-27B7-4DC9-83D8-52487DED83AE.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 35

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I bought this jewelry scope 30 and 60x but don’t get the view I see in those pictures ! maybe 60x isn’t enough! I just see white thricomes...

I use 60x-120x pocket microscope.
Also have one that clips on my phone's camera lens so I can take pics.
picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Zoom in Gio.....you should see trichomes like the examples. Use the 60x. Actually you can see trichomes from a magnifying glass. First look at 30x power, then look at 60x lens.