What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Knifemaker's first grow

Sorry, nobody replied to my thread for a month so I didnt think anyone cared..
Gelato is flowering really nice, loads of nice colas.
Zkittles pulled thru her early issues and is now the tallest of the 3 and needed to be super cropped to keep her down a bit
Northern lights is now the one with problems but I'm hoping she is pulling thru now as well.
My photobucket acct is full.so cant load any new photos right now.
Thanks for looking
StaySharp

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
i was nearly 3 weeks on tour .

you can here drictly over your profil to uplade your pics ;)

looking forwward to seen more flowers in next time dude :)

greetz

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry, nobody replied to my thread for a month so I didnt think anyone cared..
Gelato is flowering really nice, loads of nice colas.
Zkittles pulled thru her early issues and is now the tallest of the 3 and needed to be super cropped to keep her down a bit
Northern lights is now the one with problems but I'm hoping she is pulling thru now as well.
My photobucket acct is full.so cant load any new photos right now.
Thanks for looking
StaySharp

FYI, ICMag hosts pictures.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At the top of the page, click the User Menu link. In the drop down menu, select My Albums.

That will take you to the page dedicated to your picture albums. You can create several albums within your gallery. Then within your albums is where you load up your pictures.

It's very similar to photobucket from that point.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
At the top of the page, click the User Menu link. In the drop down menu, select My Albums.

That will take you to the page dedicated to your picture albums. You can create several albums within your gallery. Then within your albums is where you load up your pictures.

It's very similar to photobucket from that point.

i agree with GB :biggrin:

is esay dude
tiphat.gif

Update day 67

All 3 girls are flowering now.

Gelato is almost ready to chop. The higher buds are starting to get some Amber trichs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continued..

Northern lights has pulled thru and has hopefully finished stretching. Starting to finally form some buds.
picture.php

picture.php

Looks a bit droopy because the lights had just come on. She perks up shortly after lights on.
Thanks for looking
Keep green

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
i tell you will like [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zkittles if like rainbow candy shop :biggrin:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts