What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG4 and some older seed from 2005 in DWC.

negative37dBA

Veteran
How the heck I missed that in your signature I am not sure. Checking the outdoor grow out right now...sweet man. Have a great day
Peace, negative.

bibi40

But just return to your GG who's ....
A really good one's ....

Did she got any " cacao " terpene's ?

negative37dBA

Veteran
But just return to your GG who's ....
A really good one's ....

Did she got any " cacao " terpene's ?

She is very gassy and has some sour in there...cannot really say if I have ever noticed the chocolate coming through. Not really I would say, but the gas and sour are awesome. She is reeking out the place right now. 2nd carbon filter up and running to help with the smell in the house.
Peace, negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
End of week 9!

End of week 9!

Hi all. Have gotten to the end of week 9 today...woot woot! Things are going well and I am getting anxious for the harvest. Changed out the rez today for plain r/o and Final Phase from Advanced. Will run that for about 4 days then just plain r/o for the rest of the week. Hopefully be pulling them down a week from today. I spaced out today after changing the water and did not take pictures...they look nearly the same anyway so no biggie. I have been sampling some early buds from both and have yet to decide if i love the HP, it is not bad but we will see after a proper cure goes down. Here are some tinctures I made...post these up instead of the flower shots cause I thought the colors were cool.
This is a alcohol one.
picture.php

These are made from glycerine.
picture.php

picture.php

I ingest this on a daily basis. Put in in drinks, on top of foods and such...keeps me "right" through the day. Plus no one has a clue you are taking it...hehe.
You can even flavor it so it goes with the things you like.
picture.php

Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
End week 10...Harvest time!

End week 10...Harvest time!

Hi all. Have reached the end of week 10, day 70...woot woot! It is time to harvest them. The HP was done a good week ago but I needed to let the Glue finish up. Nice fade, some ambering and lots of cloudy trichs...good to go down. Going to be cutting them tomorrow am. The tent is bursting at the seams and I need to get the room ready for the next run right away. Going to make a few small changes in piping and rez size but other than that all the same with 2 big(veg for 40 days)GG4 girls. My 5 little seedlings looking good and still growing up...no sex yet.
Some shots of the end....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really nice reek coming out of the room. That gas and pine is so sexy. I will put up a smoke report of the HP as a end to this grow thread....we all know how the Glue is.
Thanks for the few people who followed along and gave me some nice comments. I appreciate it. Pretty happy with this run. No bugs or diseases and very few issues. All went very smoothly. I will be continuing with RDWC for sure. I have a cool project I am working on. Going to build my own LED light system for flowering. I am pretty good at DIY and I see that LED is the way forward. Using 80/20 channel for frame and photo boost strips for the leds. Mean well remote drivers and dimming...all the goodies. Might do a thread on it when I have all the parts together. Have a great grow and a great day all.
Peace, negative.

bibi40

Hi mate ,

wonderfull grow , your GG is amazing for sure ,
a lot of frosty bud ,

happy for you ,
you got a lot of good stuff to smoke , so cool !!!:biggrin:

:tiphat:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hi mate ,

wonderfull grow , your GG is amazing for sure ,
a lot of frosty bud ,

happy for you ,
you got a lot of good stuff to smoke , so cool !!!:biggrin:

:tiphat:

Thanks for that bibi40. Feel very lucky to be pulling down some buds like these. I suck at taking pics and they look mouth watering irl. Spent some time just looking at them last night as I hung them up....man so sweet. Been pulling them down for the past day or so. GG4 is such a breeze to trim....the HP sucks ass for trimming, it is soooo leafy. I am happy with the yield and quality. I have nice mature full nugs all the way down the stems. Some are 14 inches long. Hard to guess wet, but I am sure I will have more than a pound total. Finishing up the initial trim today. The glue is so frosty I just have to pull the big fans and that is it for a trim. Soooo easy. I keep all my trim for running as bubble or other.
I have put together most of my parts for the LED build. I am following Greengenes reference build design for the photo boost strips. I am making the 660 watt version. Will be super nice for my 4x5 area. Only missing the strips and heat sinks to be complete and ready to put together. Should increase my light intensity, penetration and reduce power use..all good.
picture.php

Will not have this ready for this run as I will be starting flower next week but next run will be ready to rock and roll. Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
End of the diary. Thanks all.

End of the diary. Thanks all.

Hi all. So the HP did not make the cut. She got culled. The Glue came out nearly perfect. She is a pretty girl to look at dried and cured..Effect is excellent as well. Moving along to the 3 Alien rifts I have going. 1 is a confirmed female...:woohoo: Still have Dough G and Malibu Pie in the wings waiting to take off when I am ready. Have started a new run already with 2 fat Glues. Already on day 2 of flower. Going to probably take these 11 weeks for the full amber effect. Still waiting for the Photo boost strips to come in for the LED build....dam slow boats from china...lol. Thanks for following along and have a great day all.
Peace, negative.:)

negative37dBA

Veteran
My last run....WOOT!

My last run....WOOT!

Hi all. Made a second round with this exact set up. 2 fat glues and boy did it go well. I yielded just under 35 ounces of the GG#4 smoke. All amazingly frosty. Has lasted me 5 months and just now getting low...woot woot! Got this system dialed now and ready for another round.
Here are a couple shots from harvest.
picture.php

picture.php

sentenz69

Hello,

I took the time to read your whole topic and I took the full face ^^
I'm really curious about your veg glycerin tincture recipe.
Otherwise well done for your work and your GG # 4 makes me look ;)

Vibes :tiphat: