What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dirty low life scum robbed my house

R

Rab.C

hey icmag sorry for my language.but some dirty low life bastards
have robbed my house.we came home from the town everything looked ok until we got in the house.and there was coats all over the hall floor and back window open we went upstairs & they been through all the drawers & grow light was off and all seedlings gone bluelab ph meter bluelab cf trunchion some cash and all my buds fucking gone
they didnt get my stihl chainsaw thank god i dont no what too do i am fucking raging.been to my neighbour they heard nothing

G

GatorGumbo

Damn dude, my heart goes out to you. Glad you or anyone else wasn't hurt and you can start rebuilding what was stolen. I know you might not be able to replace all of it, especially the genetics and the things you put your heart into, but keep your head up man.

And yea, I agree there are not curse words foul enough to describe a thief.

R

Rab.C

Thanks GatorGumbo i am raging the plants can be replaced. its the fact somebody was in the house and i cant get too them.thing is they must have left with bags and no neighbours
seen a thing

Maggotbrain

Very sorry to hear that man. Sounds like they knew you had herb in the house. Could be someone you know. That's why I spent a few hundred bucks on a security camera system. It's already paid off by chasing away one shady character who found out everything he did was on camera.

R

Rab.C

i no for a fact nobody new i was growing because i didnt tell anyone.but i have had a few people round for a smoke but didnt bring out too much weed at one time say 5 grams.
i will be getting a camera for sure and 1 for indoors. i have asked a few people too let me no if anyone pops up selling weed around here

M

moose eater

Sorry for your anguish and experiencing such a personal violation.

Having neighbors who mind their own business is a double-edged sword of sorts.

Game cameras can often be had for cheap these days, and many can be adjusted as to how many pics they shoot in 'x' time period, for how long, and even can be had with IR features for night shots. Often cheaper than digital video, but lacking in audio.

Motion-sensor activated game cameras tend to lead to lots of less-than-dramatic pics of birds, loose dogs, etc. but having the face of the mofo who entered where they shouldn't have, or even better, their faces and their vehicle.... Priceless.

Hope you find them, that justice is done, and their names and IDs are circulated widely in your area.

packerfan79

Veteran
I am sorry to hear about the break in, Rab. It's better that you weren't there when it happened. Life and limb is more important than material stuff.

G

That sucks so bad. Two things I hate in this world is a liar and a thief. And plus one for the cameras. I got a few. No one gets in my house without being seen and recordings are stored on a hard drive that physically inaccessible.

'Boogieman'

Sorry to hear, a camera won't stop you from being robbed. Had it happen and they were wearing masks and gloves. We had a German shepherd and they just dumped a ton of dog treats outside the door, used a tool to open the door and just started giving him treats until he went outside then they went inside and shut the door on him. All this is on camera, my house was ransacked more than anything I didn't have much to take but they took my guns. Im in the country so no neighbors.

F

Frylock

i no for a fact nobody new i was growing because i didnt tell anyone.but i have had a few people round for a smoke but didnt bring out too much weed at one time say 5 grams.
i will be getting a camera for sure and 1 for indoors. i have asked a few people too let me no if anyone pops up selling weed around here

If you asked a few people to let you know if anyone pops up selling weed, i think you just gave them reason to think you either grow or have a lot of herb at your house....

scrogrow

My thoughts go to you and your loved ones mate

Could I suggest a big breed dog, cameras and possibly a move?

Could it have been a neighbour by any chance?

thailer

someone knows you grow. why would a thief that did not grow know enough to steal your meters? stupid people who nothing of growing may take the plants but they wouldn't even know what the meters were for? do you have a carbon filter?

i am so sorry! i find people on our property when i am in flower and got a camera. its a motion activated one and it will take pics of the sun coming out from behind the clouds and wind blowing branches. it didn't end up being what i expected. sometimes it won't even record me walking but will record a branch on a bush moving. i wish i would've gotten one like stewart mentions that had a hard drive disk and would record 24/7.

Brother Nature

Damn, sorry to hear bro. It's such a violating feeling when that happens, at least you weren't home or hurt, remember it could have always been worse, things can always be replaced. I'd suggest IP cameras and/or a big well trained dog at any site you're growing at. It really sucks now, but that will pass, you can always rebuild.

I'd also like to suggest that if you do manage to get a lead on the who, what, when, etc... don't act fast or rash, consider all options, think it through, the last thing you want is to make the situation worse. Good luck man, and again, I'm really sorry that happened.

G

Sorry to hear, a camera won't stop you from being robbed. Had it happen and they were wearing masks and gloves. We had a German shepherd and they just dumped a ton of dog treats outside the door, used a tool to open the door and just started giving him treats until he went outside then they went inside and shut the door on him. All this is on camera, my house was ransacked more than anything I didn't have much to take but they took my guns. Im in the country so no neighbors.
If they wore masks they knew you had cameras. If they lured the dog out they also knew that and were prepared. You were targeted for sure. Someone you knew most likely was involved and probably after weed.

Dog Star

Veteran
Sorry bro for what happends to you and your fam..

tiefs are biggest scum,yep you need to check ones that knowed you growing!!

Before some years i was read how in South Africa they snatched BMWs lot more common
than the other cars..,

so they made model with flamethrower that will set tief in fire if he tryes to break
inside car... think it will be neat to have house protected in this manner..
with little flamethrower nozzles on vital parts like a door or windows
that will be sensible on touch or pressure..

Hopes Karma gives them back what they deserve..

Here is a video of BMW.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

Latest posts

Latest posts