What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Organic Gorilla Glue t5 Scrog

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Okay, well I brewed the tea for 48 hours this time instead of 24, so I could add Humboldt Roots, Hygrozyme, and Fossil Fuel. I just got done feeding that to them, and also rotated each of the plants a half turn.

Yeah, I know a few of the tops a bit taller than the rest, I just don't have it in me tonight to tuck the branches and remove fan leaves again, so the tea and rotate will have to be enough till tomorrow night so I will share some pics of that process tomorrow or the next day. I forget what day flower we are on, have to look back a few posts to double check, but about week in. Still giving veg mix tea till stretch is almost over, then I'll switch to flower mix as well as doubling most ingredients. Will prolly stop giving the Humboldt Roots in a couple weeks though.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
here we go, got pistols showing up starting a day or two ago, waiting for my phone to dry out rest of way to take better pics, the womans phone does not do nearly as well

more updates sooon

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Great looking job on the training. Those are some happy ladies.

thanks, yeah there def happy, and about to get a whole lot happier :) feeding doubles this batch of tea from here on out so explosive growth is on its way

to bad I had to keep em so small this time tho, hope yield is okay, I have a rather high goal for weight but I don't want to say it out loud lol. nice to see pistol production, thats when I switch from veg tea to flower tea personally. I used to switch to flower tea at the light flip, but keeping the N guano that first week to two weeks really seems to help cut down on stretch and keep things nice and green. Kind of had to amend some extra stuff in before when we switched right away, to keep them happy, this way they seem much happier the whole darn time :)

Last edited:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Those the hortilux color specific bulbs? If so I hope you have a couple of the full spectrums in there.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Those the hortilux color specific bulbs? If so I hope you have a couple of the full spectrums in there.

Yes they are, i only have 2 of the FS+UV right now, and 2 each of both shades of red bulbs. I do plan to add two more fan+UV bulbs very soon. It's only a 6 bulb fixture, so adding a single fixture to each side and 2 more FS bulbs to even out the spectrum. I am 2 short for 8 bulb hood recommendation, and I have extra of each red bulb compared to the recommended 4 bulb setup. There is no 6 bulb chart, so yeah I do plan to have 2 more.

Thanks for checking it out.

They got a big haircut last night, might do a final retucking tonight, and then should be easy sailing from here on on out. Starting to have some smells as of last night, going to have to hook the scrubber up soon

Edit

Right now there are two 660 bulbs, two 633 bulbs, and two FS+UV bulbs, and plan to add in two more FS+UV bulbs soon as I grab two single fixtures and two more bulbs.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
33mjkp.gif

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Well, here we are at day 21 of flower, will post the normal grouping of pics in the morning, got some intake news/updates to share as well, by tomorrow night :)