What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

C99 Spear natural light.

picture.php

G

Chin Check like a grape gas. The sister has balsamic notes.
picture.php

picture.php

Bubble skunk haze on the come up. Aka Mount Everest/ the shit that gets you too high.
I got a big batch of the stretchy sativa types after a long run of more balanced types coming up from seed pops. Smelling of jungle and mango.
picture.php

G

YUM!!! That is all
:laughing:

Dealer bagseed aka Vietnamese. I took some of this to work the other day, out of the blue there was a meeting called before I had a chance to stash it and this was reeking out of my pocket. Sketchy af but funny.
picture.php

picture.php

G

Took a nice vape hit of kitty hawk. Kicks like a mule and long lasting.

And so the Kitty Hawk - Red Bull pheno. I was short on space and tossed the clone. Regret it hard. She is so pungent, sweet, reeks of red+blue. Very unique. Loud.

picture.php

G

BSH- Aggressive plant. This pheno is the center of indica/sativa combo. One millmeter to the left it's indica dom and smaller, sweeter, and one millmeter to the right it's taller more airy and longer flo.
I dont have this backed up, but I do have a resinous big budded girl backed up. Potency all day.
picture.php

C99 pineapple. Wrapped her with cable tie (second pic) to tighten up the structure. She was pinched through veg into even tops but I didn't continue through early flower so she ended up main stem dominant.
Elongated internodes. Probably best grown as multi topped sticky bush. Early and copious resin. The Cindy pack covered the gamut, from sticky Spears, to large yield coke can commercial, to connoisseur pineapple. Potency is top tier among all of them so far, deep head change.
picture.php

picture.php

I'm not near my garden atm but close sources tell me shit is blowing up :biggrin:

G

That view makes me wish I was on vacation somewhere on a beach. Beautiful
I hit C99 on the vape, lung tickling, chilled in the main street, was like time stood still and every little sound became individual and clear. Very meditative in the midst of the hustle bustle.

I was about to ask if it is a c99 grapefruit phenotype.
I have one that is sweeter then Cindy I'll get a picture.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
I hit C99 on the vape, lung tickling, chilled in the main street, was like time stood still and every little sound became individual and clear. Very meditative in the midst of the hustle bustle.

I have one that is sweeter then Cindy I'll get a picture.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That bird pipe is fucking bad ass dude.......
And the pic with the birds eating the bread is fucking killer as well...im guessing central america?????

G

That bird pipe is fucking bad ass dude.......
And the pic with the birds eating the bread is fucking killer as well...im guessing central america?????
Thanks bro they are rainbow lorikeets from the east coast of Australia

CBD Apollo 13 cross by bad dawg
picture.php

Kitty Hawk multi tops bush. I'm still sore that I chucked the red bull
picture.php

Hawaiian skunk
picture.php

BSH
picture.php

G

Iced grapefruit. These all being run again, I don't want to say alot until I've had a closer inspection. The one I didn't get a picture of 'tall girl' looks like a 42 day pheno. Intersting to see if they can match c99 high.
The C99s I ran I got 2 sweet and 2 pineapple phenos, no citrus.

Iced grapefruit 12
picture.php

Iced grapefruit 1
picture.php

picture.php

Iced grapefruit 'lost' (not los, just how she is labled)
This is the C99 sweetness. And Nobby bud structure.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts