What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Dan's Bud

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
RIP dear Dan, ambassador of good growing and sound advice. You took time to help anyone and could humbly relate to any problem. You made this board great. There will be a void to fill and may Dan be the example for future contributors. Sad day. Puff puff pass...

clearheaded

RIP, always the posts that were worth reading when u google something... such a shame! but at least some of him will live on in the knowledge he SHARED OPENLY!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He seemed to be a nice guy. Very sad but at least the pain is gone for him.

GFS_Nic

He was one of the great fellows on this board, it's a sad day for our community. May him rest in peace. I wish strength and courage to his family.

TheMan13

Veteran
:frown:

OP how did find out?

His illness, worsening condition and passing had been an ongoing conversation among his closet friends off line. I have not been around much online as of late for personal health issues as well.

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

Rest easy my brother...….See you on the other side.....One helluva grower and all around good guy....

Here`s to you Dans…..Beers and bongs held high from Fredville.....Dilly Dilly...…:tiphat:…...

Peace....DHF.....:ying:

G

Never knew the man but with this many people giving him this kind of sendoff must have been a great guy. The posts of his I read were always helpful and he seemed to encourage all growers to be their best.

Amoeba

I didn't know the guy but had seen him in many threads over the years, RIP and best wishes to the auctions for his family.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Bummer to hear.. I didn't know him but he gave me rep many times and had a lot of good posts as others have said. Here one day, gone the next... Crazy how fast things can change. He was last on here only 6 days ago, too...

This is why we need to be compassionate with each other. Because you never know what's going on in someone's life and what they may be going through and when they will exit this reality.

RIP Dan :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We lost one of our best. Love ya brother. Done more for me and my family than anyone in my whole life. Lost my best friend and I'll never forget what ya done for us. Crushed...