What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

purpleplayer007

ncali does it taste more urkle or fuel? hows the loudness on it?.. looks perfect. is the OFP trump1000 pheno supposed to be more urkle dominant? its gotta be good since CSI used it most of his OFP crosses

Ncali

Veteran
I also grew the ofp r2/f2 whatever you want to call his ofp selection that was pollinated by t1000. If you are looking for eurkle leaning plants, that girl is eurkle AF for better and worse haha.

That is to say the ofp x tk is Triangle Kush dominant in effect and structure. The eurkle brings some flavor and smell, smell is like grape cough syrup in a way we think is good. Artificial grape and some chemical and lemon... It's very good. Effect is like what I remember old og kush is south LA and the valley decade(s) ago. The effect keeps washing over you in waves, up and feel good with the right balance of head and body (for us) leaning slightly more heady.

I recommend the shit out of ofp x tk. I'm not sure this is the "winner" of our pack, but I'm excited to keep looking. I think I rolled an ultra low yeilding pheno on the ofp f2. It is worth saying, I have not dialed in either of these girls or their needs. This was for sure NOT grown to it's max potential. Certainly at the least, these lines need to be trained better to increase the yield.

Dry bud is ofp x tk, the live girl is the eurkle-ish old family purple back cross.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• PXL_20210226_014003113.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210226_014003113.PORTRAIT.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 175
  • PXL_20210226_015015165.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20210226_015015165.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN0945
    DSCN0945
    65.8 KB · Views: 212

theJointedOne

Veteran
got a few packs rollin in

old betsy x cheese
tk x chem d
tk x z
tk s1
purple afghan x purple indica
lemonade x lemon party

trying to find info on the lemon party

Ncali

Veteran
Old family purple F2

Smells like burnt rubber and artificial grape. Not very smelly compared to her step sister. The cutting I saved has the same leaf deformations, I think this may just be how she grows. I hope she is stronger potency than her step sis from last post. Step sis was good, but for people with high tolerance maybe like 7.5/10 in strength department. It is not the most important thing, but for us it is a factor.

Extreme low yielding. Purpled up independent of temps, mid to high 80s at peak cycle, maybe low 70s at coolest night period.
Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210308_142718637.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg Views:	0 Size:	65.3 KB ID:	17795852

Here's a few cuts of Obama Kush x Zkittlez at day 40. Some really outstanding plants in this pack. The nose on them ranges from obnoxiously sweet through to a musky berry profile. There is one pheno (not pictured here) that is quite an outlier. Has the squat, bushy zkittlez trait along with the super long petioles, but the leaf blades are extremely thin, almost Sativa landrace looking. Couldn't see any of those traits in the Zkittlez S1, so figuring it may come from the Mendo Purps side on the Obama.

obama x z 3.jpg - Obama Kush x Zkittlez

obama x z 2.jpg - Obama Kush x Zkittlez

obama x z.jpg - Obama Kush x Zkittlez

Ncali

Veteran
I've found with a lot of these 1:1 elite cut crosses, they are very likely to have very extreme bag appeal, but it's hard to find the hard hitters. Gotta search a few packs. Had that experience with old family purple, tk, and eurkle crosses.

Your plants look divine man, nice grows.

Thanks man!

Here's the Obama Kush x Zkittlez #5 at day 55 just before her chop

oz5 small.jpg

And then the Obama x Zkittlez #3 at day 57, will probably run this one until about day 65

2s.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

So far I've been really happy with this pack - but will only know the true story in a few weeks.

But in terms of traits:

- Most phenos are much taller, stronger and less bushy than Zkittlez
- The variety of nose on them is wide, some have a distinct zkittlez sweetness, while others are musky and deep - others are a really nice blend between the two.
- There is some form of darker/purple expression on most of the phenos in one way or another.
- One cut was prone to thrips.
- Fast finishing.​

calisun

Has anyone grown any of the Forbidden fruit crosses. I picked up wedding cake x forbidden fruit and forbidden fruit x lavender fems. Was hoping to find some pics and reviews of these. I haven't been able to find any info online for these. I wish CSI would give more info on his crosses. I maybe should of went with a different breeder. Any thought?

Last edited:

quiescent

Has anyone grown any of the Forbidden fruit crosses. I picked up wedding cake x forbidden fruit and forbidden fruit x lavender fems. Was hoping to find some pics and reviews of these. I haven't been able to find any info online for these. I wish CSI would give more info on his crosses. I maybe should of went with a different breeder. Any thought?
I haven't run any of the crosses but I've smoked the cut he uses. It looks really good, tastes really good and you could have a joint hanging off your lip all day cause it's as weak as blackberry kush. Maybe the cake would bring the potency up, if it's actually wedding cake and not birthday cake like he used a couple years ago.

That being said you're getting more fuckery from other people than CSI imho. Message him on Instagram, I'm sure he'd be able to answer whatever questions you may have.

calisun

Thanks quiescent, yeah not knowing if it's birthday cake or wedding cake preferably jbeezys is one concern. I can't find anything on what lavender he has either. I did send him a message through his website and haven't gotten a reply. Maybe I'll try IG

angelhead

Chem 91’ S1 vs Chem D S1? Which is truer to the Chem lines, is there a clear winner?

Haven't grown out the D S1s before so can't really comment on that.

I shared some pics of my 91 S1s on the Chem 91 thread if you wanna see those though.

From my limited experience with the 91 S1s, and from listening to Nspecta talk about them, it certainly seems that they represent the mother's structure, look and potency quite consistently. The smell and flavour are harder to nail. This has certainly been true in my case, although I'm only running two phenos. One looks like the spitting image of the mother now, and reeks. The other one also resembles the mother but its smell is more muted, at least for now.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the 91 S1s will give you a pretty good shot at getting something like the mother. Nspecta was speculating that the mother itself was probably an S1, which is why these "S1s" are probably really S2s, which would explain some of the bottlenecking.

Last edited:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem 91’ S1 vs Chem D S1? Which is truer to the Chem lines, is there a clear winner?

I have grown the 91 S1 too, but cant compare with an original cut. Over all, it wasn't mind blowing to me. Most of them looked like the pics of the mother with the dark green leaflets inside an relatively light grey bud. The smells were all pretty bitter and chemmy but not overwhelming. One or two had more of a stinky feet smell. I can only compare with a nycd pheno by soma seeds that I had which was oily, dieselish, chemmy, sticky, stinky and was way more desirable than those S1. But that was more than 10 years ago. I tend to believe the Chem D crosses may be better than the 91s. Vigor was also so-so. Buds looked compact but were actually pretty light and fluffy, not as dank as I hoped for. But, as I said, I have no direct comparison with the cut, maybe that's how it's supposed to be like.

angelhead

I have grown the 91 S1 too, but cant compare with an original cut. Over all, it wasn't mind blowing to me. Most of them looked like the pics of the mother with the dark green leaflets inside an relatively light grey bud. The smells were all pretty bitter and chemmy but not overwhelming. One or two had more of a stinky feet smell. I can only compare with a nycd pheno by soma seeds that I had which was oily, dieselish, chemmy, sticky, stinky and was way more desirable than those S1. But that was more than 10 years ago. I tend to believe the Chem D crosses may be better than the 91s. Vigor was also so-so. Buds looked compact but were actually pretty light and fluffy, not as dank as I hoped for. But, as I said, I have no direct comparison with the cut, maybe that's how it's supposed to be like.

Great info. Thank you for this. Can I ask how many you grew?

Out of 2 my S1 phenos, one suits your description well. Looks like the mother, but no real gas, and does have a garlicky BO smell up close but I would otherwise consider it pretty mild. Do you recall what the potency was like?

My other pheno though does reek and is very rank. Perhaps I've gotten lucky!