What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Am I safe ?

lime

Hello guys, I need some advice regarding my situation or I will go crazy.

I had a dream last week that police was busting into my place, almost got a panic attack, felt so real.

Quick story short - when I started all this I did mistakes
- I paid by bank transfer (this does not really concern me because I make many payments to foreign countries for videogames, gambling, etc and there is nothing about the purpose)
- I went to buy some things from a local growshop a couple of months ago and when I left somebody from the shop went out after me looking like making a phonecall but I caught him watching me, I was with my car but parked away, did not get my numbers.
- I searched and surf alot without protection on many sites about growing, videos, etc.
- I have told nobody about this, I don't have neighbours that could smell it;
- Currently have 4 plants, 3 mature in flower stage, 1 that is like 2 weeks old. I would raise only one but it's my first and I did not expect none of them to die. Very strong plants, survived everything.
I am going to check a lawyer too, just in case.
But really I got so scared to the point where I was thinking of throwing everything and wait like 6-12 months before starting again. And then I take a sample, I smoke and it hit me like 'man chill you are not that big of a fish to get caught'. Truth is where I live there are people that kill other people and get lower sentence that people I know getting caught with like 0.2gram.
I love life and smoking mj got me off other stronger drugs, off booze abuse, and everytime I get depressed or sad (because I randomly get like that), I hit one up and I feel like my brain wheels start spinning, ideas flow, I can focus to work, I don't feel shitty and worthless.

So what do you think ? Am I safe ? Should I stop everything ? Am I being too paranoid ?

Thank you

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
relax, you're just paranoid. they are after guys who are dealing not a dude with 8 plants in a closet.

troutman

Seed Whore
Just relax and if it makes you feel better.

I had a dream I could fly like Superman. I'm still waiting for that to happen. :biggrin:

lime

they actually do frequent busts on people that grow the same amount, mostly based on other people ratting

igrowone

Veteran
you got medical troubles, that's the bulk of the explanation
i relate, i got bit of that myself
from what you've posted i see nothing of carelessness
if your fear is that bad a new state could do wonders for you

shithawk420

Veteran
I would just quit now.growing is not for you.your paranoia is what's gonna get you busted.someone would probably see you dumping a pile of plants in a dumpster and think it's a body or something.id just finish the grow then quit if I was you.your not ready

lime

you got medical troubles, that's the bulk of the explanation
i relate, i got bit of that myself
from what you've posted i see nothing of carelessness
if your fear is that bad a new state could do wonders for you

yea, I do have mental issues, that is for sure. but in the end we live in a ducked up world so the only way to be normal is to be somehow insane I guess :tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
they actually do frequent busts on people that grow the same amount, mostly based on other people ratting

dude, you are fucked then. are you cute, like cute enough that you'll have to wear a dress and take it in the ass when you land in prison soon???

maxresdefault.jpg

Yamaha FG-840

If you're in L.A. you're fine.

If you're in Turkey, depends. Who are your political enemies?

Seriously though, have you been smoking weed in an apartment or someplace the local snitches can pop you?

Then investigate those things, I dunno what ya call em, that they make to trap smoke.

You get those scented fabric softener sheets or in a bind, VERY VERY carefully wet some paper towels with liquid fabric softener and put it in a coke bottle.

In the bottom, poke holes - quite a few, don't make it hard to breathe out,

and when you exhale, do it through that, and when you get backed,

Seal the house half-ass,

and turn on the bathroom fan.

You can also turn on the over-oven fan too if it goes outside.

If you're in the United States heed my word: In the U.S. when authorities knock, it's because they MUST.

American police unions love terrorizing the innocent.

Never
Ever
E.V.E.R. open that door
or you're gonna wish you didn't.

If they're knocking,
they're not sure.
If they're knocking,
they don't have the authority, to do more.

End-0
del Story-0,
del AmigO

However this is a government employee created snitch society.

Nothing makes the sheep leap with joy like snitching and bringing down public hate on free people who know the truth.

Before you arrived, - and welcome,
we all checked. Civilization's full of @#$ licking human shoe-soles who want YOU to get the feel for getting walked on and harmed for no reason too, so - please. . . remember: whenever we're drunk, with our underwear on our head, and the neighbors look outside
seeing this,

it doesn't matter what we see or hear or think or smell.

If you're paranoid and have to be, try to be real calm and quiet in your environment, anyway.

One of the greatest tricks I ever learned, was to run all my media - all of it as a kind near religious rule - through a pair of headphones only no matter what.

Get the curtains to the house closed and keep em closed, most of the time, except when you carefully stage having them open awhile at certain times.

Soon those pot plants will smell to, more or less, high heaven like a pot garden. Can't say regarding that what you're gonna do but you definitely need to bear it in mind.

If you're this paranoid you're obviously from the heart of darkness somewhere, go do all you can to find out how to neutralize the odor of pot growing.

There's filters, there's some stuff called ''Ona'' or something like that, there are families of chemicals fairly cheaply available nowadays that are known as odor neutralizers.

We don't know much about you I don't think yet so it's hard to say what's up.

Hello guys, I need some advice regarding my situation or I will go crazy.

I had a dream last week that police was busting into my place, almost got a panic attack, felt so real.

Quick story short - when I started all this I did mistakes
- I paid by bank transfer (this does not really concern me because I make many payments to foreign countries for videogames, gambling, etc and there is nothing about the purpose)
- I went to buy some things from a local growshop a couple of months ago and when I left somebody from the shop went out after me looking like making a phonecall but I caught him watching me, I was with my car but parked away, did not get my numbers.
- I searched and surf alot without protection on many sites about growing, videos, etc.
- I have told nobody about this, I don't have neighbours that could smell it;
- Currently have 4 plants, 3 mature in flower stage, 1 that is like 2 weeks old. I would raise only one but it's my first and I did not expect none of them to die. Very strong plants, survived everything.
I am going to check a lawyer too, just in case.
But really I got so scared to the point where I was thinking of throwing everything and wait like 6-12 months before starting again. And then I take a sample, I smoke and it hit me like 'man chill you are not that big of a fish to get caught'. Truth is where I live there are people that kill other people and get lower sentence that people I know getting caught with like 0.2gram.
I love life and smoking mj got me off other stronger drugs, off booze abuse, and everytime I get depressed or sad (because I randomly get like that), I hit one up and I feel like my brain wheels start spinning, ideas flow, I can focus to work, I don't feel shitty and worthless.

So what do you think ? Am I safe ? Should I stop everything ? Am I being too paranoid ?

Thank you

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If really concerned, chop one of the budding plants, thereby decreasing plant limit, aroma. You can always use that in canna butter or tincture.

Recall a few times just before harvest being ultra sensitive, not paranoid, but just remained calm and cautious.

Maybe cut electric consumption down to 11 hrs on, 13 hrs off...it won't harm your plants. Less of utility footprint.

Breathe...relax...you're almost there!

Don't give anyone an opportunity to knock on your door. Don't smoke at your place. Use a 1-2 hitter and walk.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you are in the US, I wouldn't worry about it at all. Cops have much larger concerns than a guy growing weed in his basement these days. The meth and heroin epidemic is spiraling out of control, and some of the boys in blue are becoming sympathetic to mmj users as long as you're not a complete moron.

In other words, since you're growing 4 plants for your use in your home, they don't give two shits about you.

If you are in a different country with horrific laws, you might want to reconsider your grow.

I live in the US in a non legal state and used to live in apartments. I would not grow. Too many bad things could happen if the super had to enter my apartment suddenly and discovered a grow, no matter how small.

But now that I own my own home, and can limit my exposure to people who enter my house, I grow. I know my exposure is limited, and the risks are worth it. Especially since I still follow most of the standard security protocols when it comes to growing our beloved plant.

-Carbon filters and Ozone generators for the small amount of exhausting I do from my grow room. It exhausts through the roof and you can't smell a thing.
-Everything purchased online specifically grow related is purchased with a prepaid walmart card and shipped to another address that does not have a grow. The card is always recharged with cash.
-Everything purchased locally is paid for with cash.
-Only use the local grow store for emergency supplies and purchase in small quantities. Don't go buy 5 5 gallon pails of Advanced Nutes. Do buy one or two quarts to get you by until you can pick up your big order from your safe address.
-If possible, don't use your car to go to the grow store, in case the police are watching the store to see who comes and goes. BUT... If you heed the advice above, and the cops are watching the store, they'll see you walk out with a small bag and immediately dismiss you. The one they will pay attention to is the guy borrowing the store's big cart as he fills the bed of his pick up truck up with growing supplies - Don't be that guy.

hoki2test

Veteran
Good Advice

Good Advice

dude, you are fucked then. are you cute, like cute enough that you'll have to wear a dress and take it in the ass when you land in prison soon???

View Image
Thats some good advice right there brother Chunkypigs....A cute set of lips can earn you alot of tobacco in jail and make you alot of Friends...might end up being the best thing to ever happen to you in life....

Hydro8

It's all about risk. If you live in a state that it is illegal just look up the penalties, is it worth it to you ? You don't sound like you are enjoying the grow.

People get busted all different ways. Grow shops owned by cops, monitor seed sales on the net, fake 911 call from the residence, You can clean your tracks but their is always risk if you have people out hunting you.

Yamaha FG-840

That. Chop one or several and get rid of the odor before you get popped if that's a real possibility. Don't be brave that was our job when we coulda gotten shot for it, be intelligent. Be very very smart.

Don't react too much, do the f*** what's gotta get done so the hairs on your neck dont' keep standing up. That's a BAD sign.

Do what's gotta get done to make the hairs stop going up on the back of your neck.

Then proceed like an operator does when he's operating,

and not getting operated on.

Peace.

Hey. Here's a trick. Pick up the mouse and hit ''quick reply'' and act like you're gonna post to us here. Tell us all about what happened. And since you know you're gonna hit 'cancel', take 20 minutes of your life to save your own life,

and write out, just as if you could hit 'Submit Reply' and tell us ALL the factors. It'll flow out. When you write those words, and you're all through, you're gonna go, ''wheW, woW...Man, that's it. That's what's goin' on.''

Stand up from the chair and go fix all that stuff and don't stop at all.

You don't seem like you lie to yourself so if you don't need to write it then, ... you know... obviously, you don't, but hey - listen - there's already been too many million people whose lives got ruined.
Peace

If really concerned, chop one of the budding plants, thereby decreasing plant limit, aroma. You can always use that in canna butter or tincture.

Recall a few times just before harvest being ultra sensitive, not paranoid, but just remained calm and cautious.

Maybe cut electric consumption down to 11 hrs on, 13 hrs off...it won't harm your plants. Less of utility footprint.

Breathe...relax...you're almost there!

Don't give anyone an opportunity to knock on your door. Don't smoke at your place. Use a 1-2 hitter and walk.