What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Once recreational passed the prices have been dropping with the quickness. Last month off highway 50 in Pueblo Co. saw a bill board hollering $80 ounces. Great for consumers, terrible for growers. That is why many are sending their stuff out of state. Not worth the risk if you ask me. Not to many people making a killing here. Very competitive; Unless you have land for outdoor grows to get the weight. Trying to grow great herb inside is a real pain in the ass and will cost your a fortune. Tough to compete with the clubs if your planning on trying to turn it. SGS I hope all goes your way and you can hook up with a good group. They are out there..The best part is you can play with this plant everyday..

Crazy how in one state there are billboard ads for ounces and a few states over someone is having police break down their doors and hold them at gunpoint over them.

wutwut

Veteran
i got busted month ago because one of my family member was scared of me and then called cops. i had some health problems so i try to understand that. i didn't saw any calls on my phone and didn't answer then. cops came to watch around and game was over then. f*ck. all expensive equipments are gone. digi ballast, silent box fan, everything. my half year cured stash is gone and the gem clones. my face is gone in my neightbour and my f*cking mind is gone. i was already sick and now this happend to me i can't believe it. but yes i try watch to future and get new setup when i move to new apartment. i don't wan't to live in this city anymore. still studying in here ic to get better grower thank you good people here very much information of everything.

Good luck wherever you go. I honestly feel blessed to live in a legal state when I read things like this. Keep your head up it will blow over before you no it

al70

Veteran
fuckin bummer man, i have been there, smokin in front of new neighbours though, jaysus, thats a no no, they could be police or maybe their sisters boyfriends father in law is a copper, ye slipped up, if i was you i would run like fuck, i ran when they caught me, took seven years till they got me, but i aint walking in to any jail for no one, ye have to drag me in there, i wish you luck, take care.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hello everyone...

Bad news.. Got busted with 3+oz which is a felony where I'm currently residing.... They came in with a search warrant with guns drawn and riot shields... Removed me from my home as they searched my entire property making one he'll of a mess... I was turned in by my new neighbors for they don't agree with me smoking apparently... They saw me smoking in my car port and smelled it......

I've lived here for a long time and can't believe how people can be so intrusive coming into a place the rest of us have been in this neighborhood... I have no problems with anyone here...but apparently i offended them... To the point they wanted to get me into major trouble.....

They took my entire SGS seed collection... Yrs and yrs of work... Along with every other unique genetics collected for yrs...
Very upsetting... :(

Legal fees are a major concern... Along with penalties from the charges im facing... This state really need to get with all the other states that touch it... 3 are legal rec... 2 are medical and decriminalization....

As soon as I can I'm going to move from this state to where I won't be prosecuted for our loved plant...

During my arrest i told one of the officers "we wouldn't even be having this conversation if we were 157 miles to the northwest..." He said you are absolutely right... But we arnt...

Any support from ICMAG members is welcome...

Thanks everyone for letting me vent..

SGS:tiphat:

Worst time in the world to get busted is during an election year. Got to be tuff on crime. Smoking a joint in his garage you say? Send the swat team and all resources. Don't forget to bring the cameras and news reporters to document it all. Really saved the community didn't they. Fuckers

mowood3479

Veteran
If investigating the trash meant they went on your property, don't they need a warrant for that? It does sound like a "search". If you could see a big stem sticking out of the trash can, from the street, that would be one thing; otherwise, unless they searched right at the moment the can was at the street, I am still not sure how smoking a joint gives police the right to prowl through your yard.
Trash has been ruled by us courts as public domain..
No warrant or cause needed to pull someone’s trash once they put it out for collection.

Cannfucious

When you get where you are going, the community will make damn sure you have all the beans you need. Stay free, much love

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Worst time in the world to get busted is during an election year. Got to be tuff on crime. Smoking a joint in his garage you say? Send the swat team and all resources. Don't forget to bring the cameras and news reporters to document it all. Really saved the community didn't they. Fuckers

You ain't kidding. Everyone I used to buy from was dry around election time cause all the growers/suppliers were laying low. Cops, judges, and politicians love to show the world that they have a job they can do so that election/re-election will happen for them. Pigs will always be pigs.

N

noyd666

picture.php

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
update:
I was able to get a lawyer to represent me for FREE!!! He drove 250 miles to be at my case,, he is a new lawyer and did it for the experience!!! He is good!

ALL CHARGES DROPPED!!!
His argument was that I was discriminated against! Profiled for being a criminal drug dealer, instead of a responsible cannabis user! which surround this state. All they had to come into my home was a report from my neighbor that i smoking outside in my car port... and it smelled like marijuana... but cant prove it... with that the cops did a garbage pull and all they found was a TOOTHPICK!!! that was covered in resin from cleaning a bowl.. aka it must have gotten tossed into the ashtray and thrown out! Thats IT!!!! They came into my home for a toothpick! that had some resin on it from me stirring the bowl on my little bong... WOW!!! If anyone doesn't believe me on this i will post a section of my discovery cause ya that how crazy it is to me too!

My lawyer argued that I was discriminated against with high prejudice on very thin evidence of a serious crime being committed. this all happened at my last court date 3 weeks ago... the Prosecuting Attorney, ask to continue and set a trial date. 2 days later my lawyer called me and told me the PA has dropped my case without prejudice!!! Stating that the action of dismissal will help the administration of the county operate in the best interest of justice.

SO IM GOOD! Im still fighting for all the property they took from me that was not illegal! My laptop, tablet, heirloom vegetable seeds!! and so on... its like I got robbed more than raided by the respectable law! They even took my poppy seeds for cooking.. and thin cannon fuse me and my son use for our model ROCKETS!! they claimed it was DET CORD!! WTF not even close!! sorry still upset about how they treated me when they came into my home like a big time criminal.

Thank you to everyone that sent me well wishes through this hard time.. I appreciate this community more than ever. Thanks again... Im looking to relocate to Oregon. and rebuild my genetic stock that they took and will never be able to replace... many very rare genetics I was trying to preserve. Im going to start breeding again once I get relocated,, THEY DIDNT GET THEM ALL I found a small stash i had forgotten about so im thankful for that. On to bigger and better things!

SGS :tiphat:

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

I'm pissed that you had to endure this at all it's a disgrace. On the other hand at least common sense prevailed. :party:

You are a very calm person. I think I'd find it difficult not to confront the neighbour.

Satyros

Yay! A few bowls later and I remember your case. Something seemed wonky about the probable cause aspect, and there you go.

A toothpick and some detonation cord and so forth and basically a heist by eager hands.

And yes, I think also an example that prosecutors aren't a conflict of interest because they are not exactly about fulfilling every charge from an arrest to the maximum level; they are just as interested in keeping someone free to hopefully pay more taxes.

This experience is probably a bit on the rare side, but I believe it happened, thanks for updating the outcome!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Sadly, I know about non-related items being seized in a bad bust and having to fight to get them back.

Sorry to hear that... i hope i get my things back... ill update when i find out more.

I'm pissed that you had to endure this at all it's a disgrace. On the other hand at least common sense prevailed. :party:

You are a very calm person. I think I'd find it difficult not to confront the neighbour.

Ya, its been hard to not say anything Im just rude when I see them ,, I snub them when I see them,,, I basically make it uncomfortable whenever we are in sight of each other... But im not going out of my way to do it... they arnt worth my time..

Yay! A few bowls later and I remember your case. Something seemed wonky about the probable cause aspect, and there you go.

A toothpick and some detonation cord and so forth and basically a heist by eager hands.

And yes, I think also an example that prosecutors aren't a conflict of interest because they are not exactly about fulfilling every charge from an arrest to the maximum level; they are just as interested in keeping someone free to hopefully pay more taxes.

This experience is probably a bit on the rare side, but I believe it happened, thanks for updating the outcome!

Ya all this crap seems unheard of until it happened to me... hopefully I will be able to get some kinda feeling of security back cause after of all this I have very little.

:biggrin::biggrin::laughing::laughing::woohoo: I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND YOU NAILED IT MAN!!!

SGS

insomniac_AU

Ya, its been hard to not say anything Im just rude when I see them ,, I snub them when I see them,,, I basically make it uncomfortable whenever we are in sight of each other... But im not going out of my way to do it... they arnt worth my time..
Wise choice. I'd probably do the same but I'd be sorely tempted. Doing anything like that is likely to result in something negative happening to you again. Yeah time to move on, you won. :dance013: