What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag!

conlarazon

Veteran

At last, i am cultivating Critical Kush, everything right at the moment and good smells ...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Ninja,
No I don't have a journal.
Didn't realy train her. I took out the lower branches and trimmed some of the lower larf but that's about it.
I will say that this the first time she frosted up this much.
I switched over to organics and everything has been doing great. Agsil16, and aloe with every other watering.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I grew their Pineapple Express many years ago and liked it. Cool people too Ive been told.

Was it an auto? I was gifted clones, and only know the origin of a few. I have a p.e. indica dom phenotype. Thought maybe it came from Barney's via True North like the Amnesia Lemon, but so far all I see is a p.e. auto from them

conlarazon

Veteran
Critical Kush... all the seeds germinated, all very healthy, apical cut, coconut and humus, 400w halide, good smell.

picture.php

picture.php

I bought these seeds at the Expoweed Chile 2017

salud por allá

Spaventa

Veteran
Was it an auto? I was gifted clones, and only know the origin of a few. I have a p.e. indica dom phenotype. Thought maybe it came from Barney's via True North like the Amnesia Lemon, but so far all I see is a p.e. auto from them

Yes it was an auto.

DiverDave

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Welcome aboard Barney's Farm to ICmag , this place rocks :dance013:
[/FONT]

Mr Squizy

Welcome to a great place :)

I have been looking out for their Dr. Grinspoon in ages now....

Anybody who knows where to get regular seeds or a cut ?

conlarazon

Veteran
Here is Critical Kush with 9 days of 12/12, first watering with flowering stimulant and the second with Delta9, good smell.

picture.php

regards

revilo

Welcome

Welcome

I have grown a few of their beans and I have to say that their Liberty Haze is a winner.:)

conlarazon

Veteran
Critical Kush 38 days of flowering ... plant of very low size, a lot of resin from early flowering, easy cultivation, eat little in flowering, smell very sweet and sour ... delicious.

Critical Kush

picture.php

regards

I’ve been growing the same cut of tangerine dream for nearly 9 years now. She’s not really anything like the description but I love her. 12wk flower massive dense nugs and a soaring high great for an all day smoke. The live shot is from week 4 of 12/12

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Barney's Farm :tiphat: i got some of your Legendary BlueBerry OG Kush on the go now looking kushty..

weedtoker

Veteran
Welcome, been running a cutting of your "old" Grape Ape since 2k13:

album.php

Last edited:

Redbluffer

I'm non new newbie...

I'm non new newbie...

I want their violator kush!! Great addition imo!!

Hey I got some old Violators Kush I could probably part with. Got anything similar value might wanna barter? I had good pheno from Tangerine Dream, Vanilla and first run Violators years ago. Rest were basically a waste but that happens with large percentage bigger commercial breeders, esp ime from some long established mega guys. Anyhow offer is up?