What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

4th of July, in '03 or '04 and a friend of mine invites me to bring my fireworks to his house on the golf course where he was a groundskeeper. I got there after sundown, he had a small fire going so we (me, Big D & his gf) grilled some brats & burgers, around 11pm we started lightin' up the sky, I probably had about $600 invested in some real good rockets, mortars and 24 & 36 shot cakes. there was a strong wind out of the west.

we were done by 1am & I headed home, but I woke up the next day slightly startled, I suddenly thought to myself, "shit! the paper from all those fireworks would be spread all over the course," I called Big D right away, but by that time he'd already been fired. He woke up at first light to start his day and looked out to the east, the course was a mess with about 2 or 3 acres of ground covered by debris. His boss pulled up, saw the mess & the remnant tubes, burnt cakes etc sitting near his fire pit.

He said that he should've been madder (at himself) but it looked so funny that he laughed his ass off instead.......

Genghis Kush

"The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday—but never jam to-day."

"It MUST come sometimes to 'jam to-day,'" Alice objected.

"No, it can't," said the Queen. "It's jam every OTHER day: to-day isn't any OTHER day, you know."

"I don't understand you," said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"

"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it always makes one a little giddy at first—"

"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never heard of such a thing!"

"—but there's one great advantage in it, that one's memory works both ways", said the Queen.

"I'm sure MINE only works one way," Alice remarked. "I can't remember things before they happen."

"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards," the Queen remarked.

N

noyd666

I sneezed so hard I farted... it wasn't a laughing matter, I nearly ended up fillin' my pants.
:biggrin:love to see a car full of detectives go past all jammed up inside , hoping they all fart n stink them self's out. pig bastards.:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
As a child I coveted chocolate and water balloons.
As an adult it changed to coffee and sex.
It seems like you can't go back no matter what.
The wizard of Oz does not frighten me any more.
The things that do frighten me now would not frighten the boy I once was.

ph

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
So I saw the eye doc yesterday. I have to have cataract surgery on both eyes to replace my lenses.

Here is the list I gave him in order of preference:

1. Laser vision
2. X-Ray vision
3. Night vision
4. Telescopic
5. Microscopic
6. Psychedelic

I guess they don't offer those options. What a gyp!

Genghis Kush

" The deputy sheriffs, the soldiers, the governors get paid
And the marshals and cops get the same
But the poor white man's used in the hands of them all like a tool
He's taught in his school
From the start by the rule
That the laws are with him
To protect his white skin
To keep up his hate
So he never thinks straight
'Bout the shape that he's in
But it ain't him to blame
He's only a pawn in their game."

-Bob Dylan

minds_I

Veteran
Cracks, I see cracks, he's starting t fall apart and he is beginning to realize this and it furthers along his self destruction

Genghis Kush

its all a charade.
your leader has been chosen for you.
psychological warfare.
divide and conquer.

he is there to make her seem desirable,
the people will be fooled into "choosing" the leader that was chosen for them.

N

noyd666

the fastest insect clocked was a dragon fly in oz at 36mph lol, good to know.

N

noyd666

picture.php

N

noyd666

was just reading an article about how useless paper underwear is,lol very funny.

Latest posts

Latest posts