What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTENDED: ICMag Outdoor Summer Plant Contest 2014

HatchBrew

Veteran
Very Nice!!!

I just have one question. Define a "grow diary" please. Does this just mean a thread one has started to share their grow? Or are you looking for a grow report, which has it's own box on the left side on the forum web page?

Grow diary, would be the same as a grow journal or a grower's own thread to document their growing style, strains, soils, amendments, spray routines, pictures from seedling/clone to harvested bud+smoke report. Can be indoor, outdoor, hydro, organic, etc.

Grow report is a summary of a growers results for a particular strain and the method it was grown in. Short and sweet.

Imagine they are looking for the former, so readers can see the entirety of a grow or as much as is done up to this point (i.e. sativa growers or more equatorial locales)

Hope this helps.

epicorchard

LOL, my bullies are cute in pictures, watch out. :biggrin::biggrin:

The contest was purely to share pictures of your pets in or around holiday decorations/outfits. I think Snitch Grown, or I mean, Dutch Grown was the one that held the contest.

We take harvest season very seriously...

R

Red Berry

a july veg picture contest would be fun/entertaining . needs to be more detailed category's for there to be a legit outdoor photo contest.....

minds_I

Veteran
a july veg picture contest would be fun/entertaining . needs to be more detailed category's for there to be a legit outdoor photo contest.....

Hello all,

Totally...a few vary subjective criteria does not make qualitative contest make.

As to what categories should be discussed.

While a big fan of tree ninja and no disrespect intended, but the jist I get is wow...the plants are huge and that's great, but smaller plants may produce Bigger denser buds (just sayin, as appoint of interest) of the same strain.

Which is better? An 8 pound plant with smaller buds or a 1 pound plant with huge buds?

Just sayin'

Another criterion might be frostiness. Color of course.

Of course there are some criterion that cant be address because of the nature of anonymity of ICMAG such as nose, stickiness, the high and so on.

minds_I

Mikenite69

Veteran
My dog couple years back one cool ass bully!! Rip meaty!!

My dog couple years back one cool ass bully!! Rip meaty!!

O.K. lets do better in 2015
I'm starting now.