What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started taking the tops out of my "Corey" today @ day 65. :D Be taking the rest @ 70 days.

She over grew me in veg and I had to top her a few times, so she ended up kind of a mess. In contrast, my next rounder is 13 days in, trained more to my style utilizing a vertical approach.

Yield is outstanding and once handled, she starts stinking to holy hell. A most welcome addition to the garden.

picture.php

picture.php

OzzBozz

anyone know where i can find stardawg seeds? still waiting on topdawg to re-stock sometime son

S

Spider Crab

Has anyone trie 'Titanic' from surefire seeds? It is Wifi x Tres Stardawg.

They seem like 2 of the most well talked about strains on the internet, i wonder if crossing them is a backward step?

Latest posts

Latest posts