Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Music > METAL!!!!

Thread Title Search
METAL!!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2008, 10:50 PM #1
EvilRaven1031
Victims, arent we all?

EvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really niceEvilRaven1031 is just really nice
METAL!!!!

since i saw the new music forum, i figured id start a new thread.

Metal. Its fast. Its brutal. We love it.

That about sums it up... I know you metalheads are out there, ive seen you in the "what are you listening to" thread. Hopefully, this will be the place we can sound off about our favorite atrists and share some killer tunes. i didnt want to be presumptuous and call this the "official" metal thread......

now for some sweet tunes.

Check out some friends of mine, they call themselves skank. Even though its a myspace, they arent your typical myspace crap. PhenoMenal can attest to this. myspace.com/skankmusic id like some feedback if possible

Keep it brutal

Quoth the Raven...Smoke some more!

Proud Member Of The Most Bong-Rattlin' group on IC The Heddy Metalheads!
Founder of the IC Fight Club
EvilRaven1031 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 AM #2
southflorida
lives on planet 4:20

southflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to allsouthflorida is a name known to all
i love rammstein....went to a concert when i was 32 with my older daughter and was blown away by the german mofos.....the whole stadium was like one breathing, moving organism.....we did some lsd before and i think i pissed all over myself from the pleasure i received in watching them do their thing
southflorida is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:42 AM #3
The_Leader
Non-Hilocentric

The_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really niceThe_Leader is just really nice
disturbed, godsmack, tool, mudvayne, ect.

give this old dude a pit....
The_Leader is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:08 AM #4
burning_red
eyes that shine...

burning_red will become famous soon enoughburning_red will become famous soon enough
aHH METAL
brings back memories of youth.I'll mellowed with age but have seen some radical gigs
saw Iron Maiden when Di anno was their singer back in 84 or so
seen Slayer on the Reign in blood tour
saw misfits,circle jerks,flotsam and jetsam ,judas priest multiple times,danzig multiple times,Kreator--they were blazin--Voivod---smoked some of my homegrown with Piggy at a gig.Will check thru my old tickets and get back with more.Couldn't take those moshpits nowdays though
burning_red is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 09:04 AM #5
PazVerdeRadical
all praises are due to the Most High

Location: All Fantastica rests on a foundation of forgotten dreams
PazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of light
ok guys, there was a similar thread somehwere in the forums... posted a similar list, here is a list of some of my favorite metal albums, in no specific order:

Sepultura - Beneath The Remains
Sepultura - Arise
Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power
Pantera - Strength beyond strength
Suffocation - Pierced from Within (this album is simply unmatched in terms of thickness)
Therion - Secrets of the Runes
Death - Individual Thought Patterns
Testament - The New World Order
Metallica - Ride The Lighting
Metallica - Master of Puppets (everything else besides those two albums is kinda gay except and justice for all)
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
A.N.I.M.A.L - fin de un mundo enfermo (argentina)
Messuggah - None
Messuggah - Destroy Erase Improve
Noxious - Grotesque Death (venezuela)
Masacre - Sacrilegio extremo (colombia)

surely forgetting a few...

Peace!

...so what u rep don?
PazVerdeRadical is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 AM #6
ToKEN
Registered Cannabis User

ToKEN is a jewel in the roughToKEN is a jewel in the roughToKEN is a jewel in the roughToKEN is a jewel in the roughToKEN is a jewel in the roughToKEN is a jewel in the rough
tool man...that's all I gotta say. give me some of that orchestrated metal. delicious.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 AM #7
buckeye-leaf
cannabis enthusiast

buckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of lightbuckeye-leaf is a glorious beacon of light
buckeye-leaf is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 10:12 AM #8
Collie Man
coming to a city near you

Collie Man will become famous soon enoughCollie Man will become famous soon enough
Hell yeah I love metal!

I get down with...

dying fetus (deathmetal
skinless ****(death metal
system of a down
tool
moonshine (local
wake up on fire (local

ect...

I enjoy almost every genre except country

Last edited by Collie Man; 06-24-2008 at 10:15 AM..
Collie Man is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 10:42 AM #9
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
huh??? Tool is metal ???
My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]

Last edited by PhenoMenal; 06-24-2008 at 10:56 AM..
PhenoMenal is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 10:47 AM #10
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
ive been listening to a lot of killwhitneydead - their use of audio samples in the music keeps me coming back. Pretty brutal break downs.

Im looking forward to the new Behemoth album - anyone else into them?

ow and to any Sepultura fans - mad respect

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote