Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~...

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2019, 01:44 AM #1
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Mbdz's ...~Bright Side of the Moon~...

Howdy and welcome to the new thread!

I have finally decided to create a new diary and abandon the old one. Things have changed a bit, as I went through a very intense time in life recently. Lost all of my old cuts, lost my entire vault of beans, and a whole lot of my equipment. I am slowly rebuilding my seed collection back together and obtaining some nice cuts here and there as well. Thanks to everyone whom has been here for me through these ruff times, it means everything and nothing less... Good karma is in the air!

I would like to start by explaining my setup. I will be running 3, maybe 4 1000w HPS. Room will be sealed and running bottled co2. Not sure on plant count yet, but various strains and a whole lot of seeds as well as a few cuts that I have received. Still have a few more cuts on the way in the next 2 weeks. Plants will be vegged and flowered in 3 gallon grow bags, promix, advanced nutrients. I am going to switch to mega crop after this run, I have heard nothing but great things about MC!

Basically this run I am going to have less veg time, higher plant count, to get a harvest underway in the quickest time possible.. As well as search out and pheno hunt some keepers to use for mommas.

I will list what beans I have popped as of now and also a few pics later on tonight.

Any questions, any discussion, everything goes here!

This is going to be a good year!!! I am on the hunt for my own elite keepers and building up a nice collection to breed with, eventually.

MountainBudz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:05 AM #2
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Bruce Banner 2.0 Keeper

This is the BB 2.0 keeper that I lost... I had mentioned it previously in my old thread that I had found a few seeds here and there in the buds that I popped. They are 1 week old as of now, hopefully they can produce some frosty rock hard nuggets like their momma did...

Sweet earthy strawberry smell with a touch of pine... Rock hard nuggets and tastes like strawberry pinecone. She was a little on the OG side of the spectrum and the potency is out of this world. Still have about a qp worth of bud to search through and hopefully find a few more beans. She ALWAYS pleases!

I will get some pics up in a few of the Crumbled Lime from Karma I also lost her, as I did EVERYTHING else. I also found a few seeds in these buds too and hoping for some keepers!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 03:27 AM #3
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
I got a sample of megacrop around here somewhere. They may still be doing samples.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 03:57 AM #4
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I got a sample of megacrop around here somewhere. They may still be doing samples.
Thanks for the heads up packer

How do you go about getting a sample? Just visit their website I assume and is there a link from there?

Old 01-13-2019, 03:59 AM #5
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Also, meant to ask... Have you used MC yet? If so, how were your results? I have always had great results using AN pH perfect in simple promix, but need something a little easier on the wallet ya know?

Old 01-13-2019, 06:39 AM #6
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Also, meant to ask... Have you used MC yet? If so, how were your results? I have always had great results using AN pH perfect in simple promix, but need something a little easier on the wallet ya know?
Yeah, just go to their website, I am only partially computer literate, I assume you should be able to figure it out. It was like 4 bucks for shipping. I haven't used it yet. I am still sitting on a couple pounds of Veg and Bloom. I should do side by side.

Jack's is really cheap, alot of people use it, and get good results.

Advanced is a freaking racket. I have issues with them. I am not familiar with promix. I have used coco for years. I know it like clockwork and see no reason to change. I would like to do some organic outdoor, it's just not in the cards at the moment.
packerfan79 is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 09:20 AM #7
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Yeah, just go to their website, I am only partially computer literate, I assume you should be able to figure it out. It was like 4 bucks for shipping. I haven't used it yet. I am still sitting on a couple pounds of Veg and Bloom. I should do side by side.

Jack's is really cheap, alot of people use it, and get good results.

Advanced is a freaking racket. I have issues with them. I am not familiar with promix. I have used coco for years. I know it like clockwork and see no reason to change. I would like to do some organic outdoor, it's just not in the cards at the moment.
I am fixing to head to their website in a few mins, and see what I can find. I have used Jack's for years, I remember when it was called Peter's.. I still use Jack's for my outdoor grows. I would love to give coco a shot, never tried it before and I have been growing going in 18 years lol go figure... Never ran hydro either, but would love to someday.

I guess a lot of it was how I was raised... around here everyone used promix, I learned in promix, grew up working greenhouses, so peat is my thing. I also cut and root in promix as well. We are just plain Jane country boys around here, doing and using what's cheap and gives us results.

I hear ya on the whole advanced thing... I know a lot of people hate on AN but once I started using them I have never looked back, I have amazing results with AN. Its quiet simple and effective as long as you dont buy in to the whole "you need 28 other additives for best results " thing lol... Simple A & B for me and I use anywhere from 3 to 4 additives. Usually the b vitamins, beneficial microbes, bloom boosters.... Just the general boosting necessities, that actually work.

I try to keep it simple.

Old 01-13-2019, 09:28 AM #8
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Wow! Never have I ever recieved any cuttings this far into growth and with a kick ass set of roots to go with it! My man hooked me up just right on this one...

Let me introduce to you Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99. Just got these planted into 3 gallon pots and they were in mint condition upon arrival. Can't wait to run this one!!! She smells deliciously pineappley and candy citrus on a stem rub. Very tropical and exotic indeed!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 01:12 PM #9
QuantumWeed

QuantumWeed will become famous soon enough
The clones look a little sad, did they have to travel long?
Good luck! Subscribed
QuantumWeed is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 02:49 PM #10
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumWeed View Post
The clones look a little sad, did they have to travel long?
Good luck! Subscribed
No they are perfect now. The drooping was due to them being mashed down inside of a small box. I took that picture soon as I opened them up. I will take another today and show the difference. The leaves were all pointing straight up like normal not even an hour after I sit them out and misted the leaves with rain water. You can definitely tell this cut is vigorous and hardy.

Everytime I have ever had clones shipped they have that droopy look to them until you get them out and expose them to fresh air and freedom. They bounce right back in no time.