Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > What kind of drugs is Trump on.

Thread Title Search
What kind of drugs is Trump on. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2019, 07:26 AM #1
Mick

Mick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud ofMick has much to be proud of
What kind of drugs is Trump on.

My guess would be some kind of amphetamine, maybe Adderall, America's favourite stimulant, as he seems to have trouble sleeping, is kinda erratic and delusional.
Another contender is Krokodil, as that would go a ways to explaining his complexion.
The dude needs to chill out on some good weed imo.
Mick is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:45 PM #2
ion

ion has disabled reputation
drugs???
you say.....drugs?

well, we'd hafta define what drugs are first, social complicity and consensus on terms/defs are about as useful as poison ivy for wipe in the woods.

for mwa, drugs are from our beloved big brother....the pharma.gov peoples-type. what "society" refers to as medicine, and i would prolly include yer krokodyle, pcp, angel dust, crack, heroin, ........recreational in origin and nature i'll tip my hat to calling a drug if there's sig. processing involved, but mostly its the shit you take where you gotta take a few more different ones to counter the effects of the first one, yah?

back to the T.rump

shit, he's prolly jacked on all kindsa -drugs-, but id think what he needs is a special milkshake. i hear he likes them.....but we'd slip him a mickey on this one.......a choc/PB flavored one with about 8-12g of dried P.cubensis folded in there.

yah, then hook him up with flowers from IC's finest growers, not the MERSH stuff.....and something that doesnt trigger munchies, he's getting a tad thick
ion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:51 PM #3
Smokey Pockets

Smokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the rough
He’s been on fucked up diet pills for over a decade. So yeah, meth
Smokey Pockets is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:14 PM #4
Amynamous

Amynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the rough
Its well known that trump uses Propecia by the boat load. Excess usage of Propecia for long periods of time have been linked with dementia. That is my guess.
Amynamous is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2019, 02:37 PM #5
BlackBart

BlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the roughBlackBart is a jewel in the rough
Coca Cola is rotting his brain or what there is left of it
BlackBart is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2019, 03:03 PM #6
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
He's walking poison.. what does he need with drugs?
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:07 PM #7
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
He seems normal to me, I don't think he's on drugs....

Pause...

Not!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:49 PM #8
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amynamous View Post
Its well known that trump uses Propecia by the boat load. Excess usage of Propecia for long periods of time have been linked with dementia. That is my guess.
hmm, lets look at the common side effects
might explain a few things

Propecia (finasteride) is a 5a-reductase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in men only. Propecia is available in generic form. Side effects of Propecia include:
  • impotence,
  • loss of interest in sex,
  • trouble having an orgasm,
  • abnormal ejaculation,
  • swelling in your hands or feet,
  • swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
  • dizziness,
  • weakness,
  • feeling like you might pass out,
  • headache,
  • runny nose, or
  • skin rash.

Old 01-02-2019, 04:25 PM #9
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
My sick cat would make a better president than Trump.

+ we know what drugs my cat is on.

A 30 Degree day feels like a 40 Degree Day

(Degrees F)
St. Phatty is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:49 PM #10
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
It is safe to say none of the good ones.

He needs dipped in LSD repeatedly. Then again we all do.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.