Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > What's up with 2019 IC Cup?

Thread Title Search
What's up with 2019 IC Cup? Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2018, 04:53 PM #1
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
What's up with 2019 IC Cup?

Hey everyone, was just wondering what was going on? Where will it be this year? Barcelona again
Or back to Dam?

Personally I think the Barca edition was perfect set up.

We need to know so we can plan accordingly.
mack 10 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:08 AM #2
f-e

f-e has a spectacular aura aboutf-e has a spectacular aura aboutf-e has a spectacular aura aboutf-e has a spectacular aura aboutf-e has a spectacular aura about
Is it my ignorance of Barcelona that makes me scream Amsterdam?
I love the Dam. No locals only clubs to join, just open house coffee shops for everybody. The red light district has a warm seedy glow that's always got something on show to grin about. Hotels can be cheap as chips (fries?) and the little streets and canals are so appealing. There are a number of large parks where events can be staged. Good transport links. Food everywhere. The dutch people are great. They have offered a safe haven for years. Can you imagine if we pull out, and the doors on these shops close because they no longer helped the economy. I owe them so much. I want to keep green tourist money flowing in. So they can shout about the figures when the government next reviews the situation.

I can't go to France or Spain anyway. Portugal is looking friendly though.
f-e is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:46 PM #3
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to all
yeah we need a impulse to know witch direction ...

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2019, 01:23 PM #4
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
IDK the quality of weed in A'dam is just awful now i felt offended when i was there in November for a rave night.. its just a tourist cattle conveyer belt with shitty menus and uppy early cut bland tasting weed.. the coffeeshops need to sort their shit out, dumbasses.. im not in a rush to give A'dam any cash again.. i couldnt find anything to match the lemon haze i took with me :(
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2019, 03:05 PM #5
Mstr Kush

Mstr Kush will become famous soon enoughMstr Kush will become famous soon enough
Barcelona is my preference. Mainly based on weather, food/costs, and being extract friendly in all the clubs
Mstr Kush is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 05:41 PM #6
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
yeah i think Barcelona worked really well last year, there is no doubt they are way more on top of the weed game then the Dutch today. last year was the first cup where i didnt lose my voice because of all the unflushed and possibly sprayed weed that was around.

vive il cupo icmago Barcelona, hehehe....
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 06:03 PM #7
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
It's kinda weird how this weed thing went with Amsterdam, for a long time they were the only game in town, so to speak, the main destination for weed tourism.. They woulda made good business even with mediocre product, and it's not like everything was good back in the day there, but you had options and usually was able to score nice stuff. Now ppl have options, lots of legal spots in the US. Europe, too.. You'd think Amsterdam shops would pick up their game, but you'd be wrong. Last time I visited A'dam (2017), shopped around for a while, but didn't find anything awesome enough to feel good about em weed deals. Prices had gone up, too, I think. Still not bad for Europe.

One thing about Amsterdam and Barcelona I don't like, is too many tourists around. And yea I'd be a tourist too, that's why I try to stay away from overcrowded spots like that these days.

Also, if it's 420 again as in 20th of April, can't attend anyways, cause too busy with outdoor prepping and thing for the coming season. Why does it always have to be 420? Damn stoners always with that 420 shit, mang..

Oh well, you guys have fun. I'll just get me coat..

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 06:33 PM #8
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
I would love to attend this. Making the obvious choice Detroit Michigan.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 07:32 PM #9
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
I think the accommodation and Amsterdams local council has become a bit of a nightmare
When you factor in that and the quality of flowers then you can see why people are reluctant and our little posse of Gratefulhead ,,ojd,,mr Haze and a few more American mates
Were very disappointed with what was on offer in November,,,,,
Coffee shops seem reluctant to stock fire and still want to pay peanuts for cream until this
Changes then things won’t get better,,,
Barcelona is a very beautiful city and big,,,,I love the scale of Amsterdam ,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2019, 07:49 PM #10
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
I think the coffeeshops are being manipulated by the council to sell low strength weed to keep that tourism trap friendly for lightweights and not a destination for the hardcore stoner. Thats the impression i got anyway.. Or all the growers supplying them arent worth their weight in chemical salts.. Rotterdam is much nicer imvho..
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote