Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

Thread Title Search
C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 08:46 PM #1
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

C4DD is a cross between the Chemdog D clone and rez's C4D (which is Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) - so it might work like a Chem D back-cross with Chem 4 as the outcross…. we will see.

The C4D male was kept by theherbalizor because, in his words, it 'smelt just like some chem D' - he gifted me the male last time we met up as he hadn't get got round to doing much with it himself. the male was reasonably compact and showed none of the characteristic Chem D leaf variegation/mutation and i am hoping that the majority of the offspring are clear of this as well.
i have popped some testers of this and have half a dozen seedlings, and also i have given some to another member here who should post up pics from his test grow too.

Fingers crossed we get some good results, i've always dreamed of somehow combining all the chem cuts into a line, and perhaps this is a step towards that.

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:18 PM #2
Zomboy

Zomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the roughZomboy is a jewel in the rough
Sounds interesting. Sub'd
Zomboy is offline Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:29 PM #3
soursmoker
East Coast, All Day!

soursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to beholdsoursmoker is a splendid one to behold
yeah I am tuned in for this... been looking at that rez gear for years thinking... "I would, BUT it's like 4-5 years old!"

SCROG THREAD!
VERT Grow Thread!
ECSDxSSSDH test thread!

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.
soursmoker is offline Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:37 PM #4
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
thanks guys

SS i wouldnt be scared to buy the rez seeds, 4-5 years old is nothing as long as they've been properly stored - so unless you have read about germ issues on a strain/cultivar then they should be fine.

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 08-28-2013, 11:28 PM #5
g0vnaa
ICE Cream eater

g0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to beholdg0vnaa is a splendid one to behold
Shout be full of keeper chemy phenos
Good luck and keep us posted
Old 08-30-2013, 01:42 AM #6
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
What's up VG? I have C4DD cant wait to see how it is? I also popped beans older than 4 or 5 yrs? some work some don't their all gifts.
DETStrainKey is offline Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:21 AM #7
VerdantGreen
Mentor

nice one DETS, i look forward to seeing how it goes for you.

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 09-01-2013, 03:17 AM #8
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
C4DD UPDATE
-Fast Germ Rate!!!!
-9 Sprouted from seed (showing signs of leaves)
-3 Root tail popped out
-First H2O PH 5.5
-Heavy 16 (running it VERY light)
Aug.31
Im still new, cant post pics yet.. check out my page for pics.....
DETStrainKey is offline Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:20 AM #9
VerdantGreen
Mentor

sounds like a good start DETS!

dont worry keep posting and you should be able to post pics by the time it starts to get interesting (i think you need 50 posts)

VG

Quote:
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Old 09-01-2013, 11:57 AM #10
weshjo

weshjo will become famous soon enoughweshjo will become famous soon enoughweshjo will become famous soon enough
I want some of this beans