Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Any one who wants to know whats up with lighting at the moment?

Thread Title Search
Any one who wants to know whats up with lighting at the moment? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2019, 01:00 AM #21
positivity

positivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to all
Ichabods a kinda negative name for a stoner

Only the led stuff comes out with the hay quality.

You should photoshop it to hide what it looks like. It's trending.

OK, it's Saturday. No more quarreling for me. People can choose to believe who they want. Now we have two obvious sides to an argument instead of just one

Peace out
positivity is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 01:29 AM #22
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity View Post

OK, it's Saturday. No more quarreling for me. People can choose to believe who they want. Now we have two obvious sides to an argument instead of just one

Peace out
How many LEDs have you grown with?

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 01:30 AM #23
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
I see we have the local led lobby

There is still a problem with lots of varieties of weed coming out with the quality of perfumed hay
Sorry, this has zero to do with LED and everything to do with poor growing. I didn't notice any flavor difference between LED and HPS grown with my cuts. Slight structural differences, but not flavors.

FWIW, I can taste and feel double fabric softener on a t-shirt from about 15 feet away. So you can rule out 'sensitivity' being an issue here.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 01:30 AM #24
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Ichabod Crane is about the 7 deadly sins. What better name for growing weed than that?

Vertical Scrogg

Old 01-13-2019, 01:35 AM #25
positivity

positivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to allpositivity is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Sorry, this has zero to do with LED and everything to do with poor growing. I didn't notice any flavor difference between LED and HPS grown with my cuts. Slight structural differences, but not flavors.

FWIW, I can taste and feel double fabric softener on a t-shirt from about 15 feet away. So you can rule out 'sensitivity' being an issue here.
Cough...cough...

Bullsh@t

You went from complete crap with red and blue led grows to an improvement with white leds.
Keep trying.

If tech didn't matter you'd still be using red n blue

Old 01-13-2019, 01:46 AM #26
Ichabod Crane

Quote:
Cough...cough...

Bullsh@t

You went from complete crap with red and blue led grows to an improvement with white leds.
Keep trying.

If tech didn't matter you'd still be using red n blue
You are pretty negative yourself.

I dont get hay with my bud from LEDs. And I agree with the other poster hay bud comes from a improper dry and cure.

Vertical Scrogg

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 01:54 AM #27
positivity

A positive outlook has nothing to do with facts
Fact is I grow lots of varieties and I can spot a bad version of a bud from a mile away
The only thing marijuana has to do with sin are the people who oppress or persecute users and bring their sins to the marijuana

Old 01-13-2019, 02:01 AM #28
Ichabod Crane

Quote:
A positive outlook has nothing to do with facts
Fact is I grow lots of varieties and I can spot a bad version of a bud from a mile away
The only thing marijuana has to do with sin are the people who oppress or persecute users and bring their sins to the marijuana
How many LEDs have you grown with?

Exactly why Ichabod Crane is the perfect name for growing.

Vertical Scrogg

Old 01-13-2019, 02:12 AM #29
positivity

If everyone had the same name that'd be pretty boring

LEDs...the answer is enough. Years of years of years

And my final answer is if I never smoked another led bud again I'd be good

Thank your LED social media gods for that

That's the short version answer

Old 01-13-2019, 02:14 AM #30
Ichabod Crane

Quote:

Peace out
Quote:
If everyone had the same name that'd be pretty boring

LEDs...the answer is enough. Years of years of years

And my final answer is if I never smoked another led bud again I'd be good

Thank your LED social media gods for that

That's the short version answer
What is the most current LED you have used?

Vertical Scrogg