Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Marijuana Is More Dangerous Than You Think

Thread Title Search
Marijuana Is More Dangerous Than You Think Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2019, 04:57 AM #51
Malato

Malato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of light
Hey when I trim weed I break out in hives! So guess it's a little dangerous lol. Shitty part about trim days

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327
Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 07:41 AM #52
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
The ‘piece’ is a detailed pile of classic serious-people nonsense from the Drug War heyday. It’s cleverly politicized in classic Bircher fashion, waving the studies done by the British Empire on cannabis usage in India and in Jamaica as if they supported his point. Having had the chance to read those studies, I can say they *contradict* this guy’s assertions.

Why anyone is surprised to find something like this on the WSJ editorial page is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoolSativa View Post
The Wall Street Journal is one of the last great newspapers that still reports accurately and with little bias. This bullshit article appeared in their Opinion section, and the author is not on the WSJ Editorial Board. In fact, the author is a former New York Times reporter, which explains why he is full of shit.
Nice stack: thE WSJ is sober and dependable, but this is *opinion*, and from an ex-NYT employee makes *this* bullshit, on the WSJ editorial page, liberal crap.

Your inability to see the inherent biases of the EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE WALL STREET JOURNAL OF ALL GODDAMN PLACES is stunning. Since Rupert Murdoch bought the Journal, this sober collection of old money and old power viewpoints has lurched even further to the right, in step with the new modern era of “public choice economics”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by “OldCoolSativa”
Personally, I think social media is responsible for increasing psychoses to a much greater extent than cannabis. And I know precisely zero violent stoners...
I would have said “conservative” talk radio, YouTube, and the red-pill raiders, but sure; social media lets crackpots put a spotlight on themselves, and without working filters, their flaws are magnified in that glaring light. It’s kind of like violence against unarmed black citizens by police: it’s not necessarily that there *is* more of it now, it’s that we just *SEE* more of it now.

I, too, know zero violent stoners in a 50-year stoner lifetime.
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 08:33 AM #53
Malato

Malato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of lightMalato is a glorious beacon of light
I killed a flea high a mosquito too. That's pretty violent

Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 12:44 AM #54
TruffleButler

TruffleButler is on a distinguished road
It's the THC-only extracts making people crazy. Sad thing is the users of these heroin-esque concoctions, far removed from the natural product, can't see how defensive aka violent they become over these factual claims.

People have been using natural Cannabis for thousands of years. But they haven't been using thc isolates, from plants bred exclusively for THC, but for less than a decade. Yet NaPro Research aka Molecular Farms already has data explaining the UK skunk hysteria: Bad breeding bad trends and bad growing of this plant backed by nothing but government propaganda that THC is all that matters.

People be falling asleep and waking up looking all crazy looking for their e-pens, getting on the internet to make sure no one is bad mouthing their thc addiction.
TruffleButler is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 02:00 AM #55
iBogart

iBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of lightiBogart is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruffleButler View Post
It's the THC-only extracts making people crazy. Sad thing is the users of these heroin-esque concoctions, far removed from the natural product, can't see how defensive aka violent they become over these factual claims.

People have been using natural Cannabis for thousands of years. But they haven't been using thc isolates, from plants bred exclusively for THC, but for less than a decade. Yet NaPro Research aka Molecular Farms already has data explaining the UK skunk hysteria: Bad breeding bad trends and bad growing of this plant backed by nothing but government propaganda that THC is all that matters.

People be falling asleep and waking up looking all crazy looking for their e-pens, getting on the internet to make sure no one is bad mouthing their thc addiction.
Lol. Nice try troll.

Where's this government data that says thc only matters?

Wanna post some data on that thc only products are making people crazy? LoL.
iBogart is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 03:28 AM #56
soil margin

soil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of lightsoil margin is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBogart View Post
Jimmy Dore covered this today....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W26o6v61JR0
This is great. Nice to see Jimmy introduce a little logic into the conversation.
soil margin is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 04:29 AM #57
White Beard

White Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud ofWhite Beard has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruffleButler View Post

I’d love to hear *anything* to support any of this. I have no experience with distillates, but this sounds like classic drug hysteria.

Old 01-12-2019, 04:36 AM #58
White Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBogart View Post
Where's this government data that says thc only matters?
The government line for decades has been that THC is the compound in cannabis that gets people high. Never heard ANYONE claim they got high from taking THC as a solo compound (Marinol), but there’s hardly a piece in the media that doesn’t repeat it, I see it several times a day.

I think they decided to ‘sell’ THC as “the active ingredient” simply because they could put together a urine test for THC metabolites. This was all in the Carleton Turner era.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:02 AM #59
Malato

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
The government line for decades has been that THC is the compound in cannabis that gets people high. Never heard ANYONE claim they got high from taking THC as a solo compound (Marinol), but there’s hardly a piece in the media that doesn’t repeat it, I see it several times a day.

I think they decided to ‘sell’ THC as “the active ingredient” simply because they could put together a urine test for THC metabolites. This was all in the Carleton Turner era.
I've definitely gotten high from Marinol, not as high as a J of some good bud but was definitely noticeable

Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 09:42 PM #60
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Not here to chime in current conv. But I do have a very powerful quote by a US Judge
Francis L. Young

By contrast, marijuana's therapeutic ratio, like its LD-50, is impossible to quantify because it is so high.
15. In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death.
16. Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within a supervised routine of medical care."

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.