What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Treating Cancer with Cannabis - patient is 7 year old Boxer Dog

itisme

Veteran
I started dosing my dog today. He was drunk legged early but ran around like crazy. He has one mid/large tumor and a few small ones, not life threating but I love my buddy so I wanted to see if I could get rid of them. They aren't easy to take and see in pics but I'll try if somebody is interested.

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
He was buzzed today when I have him two smallish doses. He had drunk legs after the first dose today bur he ran around and felt great after the initial buzz wore off. The second was a little larger and it was very noticeable that he was buzzed.

I don't know if I can do it again. He seemed a little confused and scared, not bad but noticeable. From my research every animal that has a spine and central nervous system has and endocannabanoid system too.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^maybe give it to him in smaller doses through out the day. should have the same anti-tumor effect. are you giving it to him as edibles or a topical on the skin. If on the skin you can mix the holy anointing oil with a lotion to dilute it just make sure you get the mixture nice and warm and heat the oil first so you get an even spread. I like one called "laser fade" It has vitamin k, and a lot of anti oxydents. I used it to heal burn scars on my face in combo with anointing oil. they were gone in two weeks.

if giving it to him in edibles just split the dosage up over a larger period of time.

http://www.skinstore.com/p-174-laserfade-gel.aspx

description for Laserfade Gel

Laser Fade contains the same beneficial ingredients as Scar Fade plus a rich blend of antioxidants including Vitamin K, Vitamin E, and Co-Enzyme Q-10. Laser Fade helps reduce the appearance of post laser erythema and scars and creates a soothing micro-membrane which calms inflamed capillaries. Plus, protects skin with an effective hypoallergenic UVA/UVB sunblock SPF15.

G

GreenHills

I had a dog a couple of years that had developed nasal cancer. I paid thousands for treatment, but unfortunately it did not save him. Thankfully I was able to make him more comfortable with cannabis until the final decision was made between myself and his doctors to ultimately put him to sleep. It was rough.

G

Guest 26753

Cat cured of Squamous Cell Cancer

By Jon Marsh and Charlie Renaud in Cannabis Oil Success Stories (Files) · Edit Doc

I cured my 14 yr old house cat from cancer using RSO. May 31, 2012 - my cat, George, suddenly curled up in a closet to die, and stopped eating. All of a sudden. He was gagging, like he had something stuck in his throat, or trying to vomit. I called my vet and described the swelling I saw at the back of his mouth, on the left side (his right). His right eye was also beginning to bulge out. Vet said it could be 2 things, a tooth abscess or cancer. I made an appt to bring him to them in the morning and immediately gave him a dose of Oil. In the meantime, he was not eating and clearly dehydrated. So, I asked them how I could feed him, since they advised me cats cannot go without food for days like we can. So, I had to mix his food with water and feed him with a syringe and give him supplemental water with a syringe also.We took him to the vet in the morning for him to officially diagnose him, and he confirmed immediately that it was Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Deadly and common for older cats. He said the eye bulging was tumour growth...spreading. They said euthanasia was the only option, it was fatal and fast moving! I told him that I was going to treat him with Cannabis Oil, and in fact, had already given him his first dose. The eye bulging stopped and receded 2.5 days into treatment so I knew it was working. I brought him back in exactly 7 days later and the tumour that had been the size of a Toonie on June 1st, now on June 8th, was less than the size of a dime!!!! The vet said, "Miracles DO happen".My cat finally began eating again on his own on day 5 of treatment with the oil. I stopped giving him the Oil after 12 days, since he was totally back to normal and has been since. In fact, I think he is healthier now!

Dosage: I gave him a half of rice grain drop once a day for the first day, then twice a day for 5 days, then once a day for the last 6 days. He disliked the taste, he drooled, so I held him and wiped his drool, while holding him on his back and rubbing his tummy and his throat, so he would swallow, rather than just standing there drooling all over the floor. I wanted to make sure he got all the medicine in him and didn't drool it out. You could probably go with a smaller dose.

jim jones

Has anybody actually cured their own cancer with rick simpsons oil WITHOUT ANY OTHER TREATMENTS? Ive seen the video and as much as i love cannabis i find it hard to beleive this is the cure for all cancer. I mean his website has alot of people saying it cured them but for all we know they could of had other treatments such as chemo to help and think its the oil curing them, also its all well and writing about all the success stories but what about the ones that didnt make it. Im not being negative towards rick or his intentions but my good friend has just been diagnosed wth lung cancer and he really hates the thought of chemo and i dont want to give him false hopes by sggesting this as his only treatment and it doesnt work out.

Thanks for posting this OP

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
attack it from multiple angles. the heavy doses of cannabis oil will help the chemo from making him super sick if nothing else.

However it has been proven that cbd's stop tumor growth. I know a person with bone cancer, and the plant keeps him alive.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Im not being negative towards rick or his intentions but my good friend has just been diagnosed wth lung cancer and he really hates the thought of chemo and i dont want to give him false hopes by sggesting this as his only treatment and it doesnt work out.

(Edit: Me personally? Just used it to make skin cancers go away. Was treating someone for lung cancer and seeing amazing improvements with diet and beginning doses of oil... they (really) wanted to die though so they stopped, went home and died about a week later. Very sad. What I saw, combined with my research the past few years.... doesn't leave a doubt in my mind about the effectiveness.)

The most amazing results found have been with high CBD oil. High THC seems to stop tumor growth but it seems to be the CBD that's the main ingredient for 'shrinking' tumors and getting them to disappear.

Your friend also needs to look into the foods they're eating that FEED cancer... creating an acidic environment with low oxygen for them to thrive.

Some of these cancer feeding foods are Sugar, Hydrogenated oils, Milk, Red Meat, Pork and Corn Syrup... A big plus for your system would be choosing your foods by blood type and keeping a good 70-80% of it alkaline fruits and veggies. (Look up acidic/alkaline food list). The gerson therapy uses the foods they need to be eating... just not differentiated by blood type.

When a cell cannot get enough oxygen to live it starts breaking down sugars for oxygen. It's the last resort of the cell to stay alive. "Doctors" call these cells 'cancerous'.

Cancer cells cannot 'thrive' in an environment that's highly oxygenated and alkaline... they grow very slowly if at all. (They're rather burn oxygen if they could, remember?) Combine that with massive amounts of THC and CBD in RS oil and you have a very deadly cocktail for cancer. Not only does it block cancer from gaining new nutrients, the CBD/THC combination usually changes a lot of the cancerous cells back to normal.

I'm betting that when the chips all fall out... the people not being cured by RSO either didn't have enough oil, not enough CBD in the oil, didn't treat it properly or never changed their diet or other contributing factors to the cancer.

Bottom line... clean up their diet, dose the cancer with high cbd oil and see how that works first. Sometimes the cancer is so aggressive you don't have time... sometimes the patient isn't receptive in time. When there's time... go cannabis and diet first.

When the truth is universal... there will be a lot less suffering in this world.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

itisme

Veteran
Has anybody actually cured their own cancer with rick simpsons oil WITHOUT ANY OTHER TREATMENTS? Ive seen the video and as much as i love cannabis i find it hard to beleive this is the cure for all cancer. I mean his website has alot of people saying it cured them but for all we know they could of had other treatments such as chemo to help and think its the oil curing them, also its all well and writing about all the success stories but what about the ones that didnt make it. Im not being negative towards rick or his intentions but my good friend has just been diagnosed wth lung cancer and he really hates the thought of chemo and i dont want to give him false hopes by sggesting this as his only treatment and it doesnt work out.

Yes. It does seem to good to be true but there is good science to back it up plus we all know it is medicine.
HYDRO SOIL is right.....its the CBD that really seem to help. It is because we have CB1 and CB2 receptors and possibly CB3 receptors too. You have to cut out the processed foods and sugars as they feed cancer cells. Diet is extremely important.

CANNABIS SCIENCE - The Endocannabinoid System
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gOYVJu__14

HashZep....I gave it to him orally. I have three dogs this morning when I went outside one of them had puked. It had a green tent to it like it was the dog (Rocky) that I gave the oil to. I will give him smaller doses if I keep it up......I am torn right now.

itisme

Veteran
Well I didn't dose him again as I got him to high on that second try. I am going to research it and get a better handle on how much I should give him.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

please give him some.
i had this lesion on my scalp. for about 6 months it did not heal, was scabby, pus, tenderness, bleeding. it was never diagnosed as cancer by a dr. but i had had this same type of lesion on my back which was cancerous.
Basal Cell Carcinoma. i had never seen a dr. for it and was determined to die before i would. i happened to post about it over a year ago.
months after i had posted i received a PM offering Simpson Oil to affect some change. i responded immediately as i was suffering depression over it not healing for so long. a few righteous souls produced a quantity of oil and i began treatment.
within days i noticed BM normalizing. in 2 weeks the bleeding and pus were gone...in 3 weeks the lesion had shed scab and was showing pink new tissue...
i did not change diet, i did not see a doctor, i cannot state for certain if my body is free of cancer, but the lesion is only a scar now.
orally i took half gram in morning and half gram at bedtime. topica lly i mixed a little with some coconut oil and applied liberally.
it did take a few days to gain tolerence, but after those few days it was acceptable.

there is no reason not to try this.

have faith friend.:tiphat:

usda101

Ok i have it now . Seems like it takes alot of trim to make tho . Im going to make some and start expirementing with it .

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
We cured my mates mothers breast cancer from our grows' waste in 2006. I have been trying to tell people this shit for years now..Diet also is important and tell your friend to get fungiperfecti.com mycomedicinals or some sort of good equivalent or if he can get reishi mushrooms make strong tea daily. The mushrooms kick up the t-cell response to recognize and cleanup cancerous cells, the diet creates conditions that don't suit them and the cannabanoids trigger cancer-cell starvation/death. Hit the multi-pronged approach for the best chances. I'd take a gamble and say that IMO the chances of surviving cancers with this approach are better than surviving CHEMO or radio-therapy.

And to echo trichrider above, I had a mole on my face that I had for years, then it grew quickly over a year or two into something an inch wide, blotchy, multicolored, pussy and that dodgy shit. Looked just like a skin cancer I had biopsied and removed a decade or more earlier. I made all sort of cannabis oils and tested them on it whenever I remembered and the more I remembered the more I got results. It took about 2 to three months in total to disappear and now maybe two years later it almost looks like normal skin at that spot but without a mole I had half my life! I had many witnesses to this and although I never consulted a Doc I did see my GP after and show him a year ago and he was astounded. For the last year I had virgin new white skin that I put almost daily holy oil on for sunscreening and now it is healed.

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
blotchy, multicolored, pussy

Ok.....I love your report but I can't stop laughing at that colorful vagina :D

Seriously though. Great to hear your report. I hope to have that type information to report back soon.

The Hatter

Veteran
This is a very interesting thread. Stories are one thing. Anyone can write and claim anything they so desire, fictitious or otherwise but pictures really do paint a strong case.

I have several friends who are suffering with very serious cancer at the moment so this is definitely something I will look into more.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Hahaha LOL, Yeah like as in sebum.. Its gone thank God :) Contrary to what I would think, cheap ass leafy brickweed, acetone soaked, oil was the most effective (It was NO scientific trial for sure). The oil was dark as hell so it got 2xcharcoal cleaned, winterized with Eto and decarbed. It then got put with a bit of coconut oil to make it applicable.