What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED Grow Lights

nattyroots

I still can't get my head around the fact that a conclusion hasnt' been property reached on the use of leds for flowering. I thought there were some decent grow diaries with leds. are they all fake?

It would be lovely if LEDs did well what they aspire to do.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I’ve used LEDs as supplemental lighting for a long time. I hang HPS vertical & use the LEDs horizontally to capture the deadspots in the corners & between circles of plants. Works great, absolutely worth the money.

I still can't get my head around the fact that a conclusion hasnt' been property reached on the use of leds for flowering. I thought there were some decent grow diaries with leds. are they all fake?

It would be lovely if LEDs did well what they aspire to do.

Check out growmau5 on youtube he uses 3500k leds through veg and flower and gets some killer results if I do say so myself. It beats if not gets close to what I've seen hps do.