What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoSpringBudZ's micro homemade tent grow

Hey guys!

Happy to be here. I've been reading here for over 6 years but never posted due to the illegality of growing. Even after moving to a legal state, my grows have been small or just on my window sill.

So I started a LED grow. Never used LED lights so I hope this one was worth the hype.

album.php

So, I knew I had a mob boss, and an agent orange. I'm honestly not sure why I had two shoots in one pot, probably got pretty baked while planting. So either way, I pressed on. Had one seedie get mauled by a cat my wife adopted, good bye plant, good bye cat.

So, even tho they were obviously different, I decided it might still be a mob boss, since they were from seeds, they could look different, right?

But they got bigger and bigger and had to be separated.

picture.php

picture.php

So here are my plants. I know the bigger one is mob boss. I hope the skinny one is agent orange, but it could be blue god. I had quite a few seeds I've been given so I did the best I could with a new cat and a child tearing ass across the house.

I started them January 29 I believe. I'm using pioneer brand, with some recharge, going to get some other stuff next week. Updating this again in just a little bit, coz Monday is going to be my update day.

This is my first attempt with this set of parameters, so I'm excited to see how it goes, and I hope I get some feedback.

Thanks again!

ColoSpringBudZ

So, here's my update. Plants look happier, so that's exciting. Buddy gave me a strawberry cough seed a few days ago, and after one day of germ we got a tail. So I put it in a pot in the back corner, and as soon as I get some fans to pop, everyone starts to flower.

Going to do a 12/12 report on the cough.

Here's my pics.

picture.php

picture.php

And a link to my album.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=76100

Parallax

Looking good mate - try to take some photos with the lights off (and use the flash of your phone/camera) next time so you can see the color and details more easily. Good luck!

I'm going to take them out of the tent next picture day. I've noticed some tacoing downward on my leaves, thinking a cal mag def, but could be the fungus gnats I've been fighting. But thanks for stopping by Parralax. I really appreciate the input!

Just hoping my flowers under this light are high and tight.

C

Chipleader

Cool i grab a seat i'm very interested by LED but never used it
Could you say us wich kind of led pannel do you use ?
anyway keep us update
C you !!

Okey dokey, so Monday starts spring break so I gotta get this done today.

I trimmed and took a few clones which explains why they are thinner. But man was it time.

@Chipleader My light is a Galaxyhydro 300w dimmable. The reviews are good, so I'm hoping for similar results. https://101growlights.com/galaxy-hydro-300w-led-grow-light-review/

So here's the pics I took while my light was off.

Mob Boss

picture.php

picture.php

Agent orange

picture.php

picture.php

They are in half gallon disposable pots, and receive a half strength feeding of Recharge every three to four waterings. I'm broke some looking into cheaper ways to make nutes myself. I could really use some help with a tea maybe? I'm going as organic as possible with my limited resources.

So, I hope I answered the?'s. Lol

Thanks for reading!

ColoSpringBudZ

Hiya!

My strawberry cough didn't make it, but my clones of mob boss look good after 5 days under the dome. I'm going to get some roots and repot, then I guess do a 12/12 report with my clones.

picture.php

picture.php

Looking bossy.

picture.php

picture.php

Looking rangy.

Can't wait to get my clones in the tent.

Thanks for watching.

Parallax

Looking good CSB. How are you going to train them? I love LST but to each his own.

That lamp looks great but quite powerful! Does it generate a lot of heat? How big is your tent? I only use between 39-53w for my 1.1 sqft growbox.

My tent is essentially 2x4x6 in a cloth wardrobe closet I found on Craigslist. I'm using a Galaxyhydro 300w dimmable LED light that draws only 135w. It doesn't generate a whole lot of heat, but the PAR isn't super high, and it seems to be mostly in the red spectrum, so I'm hoping for really dense buds, on shorter plants.

As for training, my wife freaks out about all training techniques so, I'm not sure yet. All I know is that if I don't train them this week before my clones go in the tent, my plants might be too tall for my closet.

Fingers crossed

Really strange update. Have been noticing a "taco" shape to my leaves. One day they taco up, then look awesome, then taco down a lil. Never observed this behavior in my plants before. Just curious if anyone else has seen this or maybe it's just a biological thing.

Any thoughts?

Wow what a two weeks. Haven't had time to take pics, but plants look good. I might need a moderator to move this thread.

My budget increased, my grow space will increase making me no longer a micro grow. And I got another LED light so we'll have more pictures next week when my move is done.

Thanks for the subs!!

Yeah! I got a new place with a badass room already in it. I think it is pretty cool that all this happens on 4/20 weekend. My girls got a little neglected, but they pulled through, getting repotted, moving from one room to the next, and my sativa baby was getting way too tall so she got a nice super crop. Anyways here's my pics and happy growing friends!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My moms are looking good. About to clone all my available sites, move my moms to another room, dim my lights, then put up a screen and scrog the whole room. Bought some high end nutes, and wonder a little about them. I know its an excellent nute.

Im using creek water. I know it is hard, just hope the little bit of acid in my nutes will drop my ph sufficiently. My soil is not the best, but my close friends swear by recharge.

Any experience on using creek water as your main water source? Its urban creek water.

Been a few days. Damned busy around here. Bit here's what im working on.

picture.php

Not agent orange but purple god! Very excited. She has fought my training and topping every step. Her stretch is unreal.

picture.php

Mob boss is super stout and when i prune it smells awful lol.

Im vegging 3 more days then cloning like crazy. Filling up my 15 gallon pots with decent soil then 12\12 until my mason jars are full.

After i clone ill have another update.

Hey guys! Time for an update!

I had a 90 percent success rate with my clones and upgraded to another panel thats 1k watts. So now im cooking 1300w all led.

Without further to do, here's my girls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Everybody's looking happy and healthy.

Gonna do a 2 week veg then flip and get some frosty pics for y'all.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good lookin, CSB, bigups on the upgrade from tent to room
keep it up i'll be lurkin'
:lurk:

Thanks bud. Ive read most of your threads. Ive been lurking this site for years but finally felt comfy enough to share.

I really hope these led panels pop out some dense buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts