What's new

Please HELP ! My plants are dying, stopped growing, nutrient deficiency ?

Krisho

I have an issue with my two plants, below you will find appended pics of the leaves they got. I bought a fertilizer with NPK 14-7-17 and small quantum of Fe, B, Zn and no Mg and Mn or Ca . So I guess the problem is lack of Mg, Mn or Ca. Three weeks ago the leaves started yellowing (I guess lack of Mg) ... Now almost all the leaves have brown on the edges... I really do not understand either i over fertilize them or is another problem ? Best check the images
Also lack of Calcium ?
I already put some broken eggs shells in the soil instead of Calcium dificiency and some fish bones... And for the lack of Mg I put some Mg soluble pills I am drinking after trainings... but it really doesnt help? I mean if I l dissolve them into water and give them to my plants do you think it is a good idea and will work properly ? I bought today a new BIO fertilizer. It is written it has many Organic Vitality Stimulants but it has low content of Mg and Ca...
Also I have Bat Guano fertilizer but I know is go
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
od to use it during the Flowering state and there are now in vegetation period ( two months old).
The seeds are Rays Choise brand.
well it can be said that also looks as a Potasium deficiency but in my fertilizer 14-7-17 , the number of P is 7, should be pretty ok i guess ?

packerfan79

Veteran
You don't need to post multiple threads for the same issues. Have a little patience. First thing read up on what veg and flower are, because you are confused. I spent 6 months found research, befor I even tried to grow a plant. Read read read and then read some more. Not trying to be a dick, but you are not prepared to take a plant through veg let alone flowering a plant.

Krisho

You don't need to post multiple threads for the same issues. Have a little patience. First thing read up on what veg and flower are, because you are confused. I spent 6 months found research, befor I even tried to grow a plant. Read read read and then read some more. Not trying to be a dick, but you are not prepared to take a plant through veg let alone flowering a plant.

sorry dude, but I was waiting for more than a week for a reply to that issue in this forum but in another threat and at that time the plant got really bad... so I wanted to receive as faster as it is possible a solution to the problem.

My apologize.

Your making it confusing just slow it down look on the forum and take it step by step remember your environment is very important to your plants