What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

plant deficiency

bayatu

my plants are 2 weeks old and i feed with canna nutrients aqua + 2ml rhizotonic + 2.5ml cannazym + 2ml mono CAL + 2 ml mono MAG ( it says 1-2 ml per liter of water )
i have phed my water after adding the nutes
on one of the plants it looks like it has some rust ...it looks like calcium deficiency , which is wierd since i give 2 ml of CAL

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
the second pic looks like too much water.. I never did well with rockwool but other growers are genius with it..

what PPMs?? but try cutting the nutes in half.. do you have a PPM/EC pen?

Ratzilla

Veteran
A also thought over watering with the second pic.
Clones Right?
I ask this because i see no cotyledons.
If so technically older then 2 weeks.
Ratz :tiphat:

Indacouch

Second pic looks like too much water. In general dont overdue the nutes. They are just babies and they don't need them this early anyway

HqFarms

Keep it simple brotha drop everything and just use your canna base nutes. More importantly keep those cubes slightly moist not wet. Roots grow better when they need to search out for food some. Saturated media can cause loads of problems

Latest posts

Latest posts