What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerrilla America 2016 Mega Grow

GAME

hello all, game is back with a fashionably late entrance to the outdoor grow show. i have been offline for a while. Still doing my thing. Working new strains and getting set up as a breeder and partner in a seed company.

but i find just having a thread going keeps me super motivated..... so figured its time to start one. strains for my personal gows are heavily leaning towards to an F1 hybrid of Kalashnikova and an LSD from Sucbcool. They are all showing desireable traits and impressive growth. I am also running Fugu Kush and Exotica courtesy of Jeffman over at Irie Vibe Seeds. Great ppl there with a unique lineup.
I also have some of my own stuff floating around. Plants from our HTC breeding program is another story. All in. Game has over 200 holes to dig.......... by himself.

Some of you may recall my last major grow i shared in 2010 or was it 11 ?? Large plants and quite a few. Well this year is the year of game because im living onsite most times this year. And consequently bumbed up numbers to suit !

Fortress Buckthorn has been reopened and improved. Going to at least 100 plant capacity. I am also found incredible satelite locales nearby that are equally as promising.
The plants are all rring to go. Having been started a month ago, they are well off. I am also starting some new F1 as we speak to put out at a later date. Have the perfect spots this year and the perfect setup to grow some more big trees hopefully. Thanks guys

GAME

Checking In

Checking In

Hello all.... sorry it has been a while without an update. Because of my poor signal i actually wasnt aware that this thread went thru or not. However i have updated my album and getting back in shape online. Things are great on my end in the real world which is after all what counts i believe.
So i will get these pics flowing and show a little of what Game has been working on off in guerilla country........

Attachments

• bof full nic.jpg
    bof full nic.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 13

GAME

Fortress Buckthorn's alive

Fortress Buckthorn's alive

A guerrilla doesnt have an easy life. But Guerilla America manages well with the use of aerial imaging and other such bits of info i study. Follow boundary lines and also find anomalies in land in doing so. I make great use of the otherwise vacant land and help people manage pain and live a better quality of life.
Fortress buckthorn this year is more fortress than palace thats for sure. Also depicted is an equally large site in a fen that has worked great.
Some of the images included are also of the breeding projects for Hill Temple Collective (better than ever) that will inevitably pop up wherever else on icmag posts i may make. I hope to get alot more pictures in two weeks or so. We have a n irrigation system to set up and lots to do......

Attachments

• site buck.jpg
    site buck.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
  • site cg.jpg
    site cg.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
  • day box f.jpg
    day box f.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 12
  • dbf.jpg
    dbf.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

GAME

.... these are some f1 hybrids i developed since i have been away from my icmag desk. Test grows showing uniformity to a high degree in heathy specimens. Very stable and guerrilla perfect for my particular needs. I may have to share this one with the world.....

Attachments

• f1 3 p.jpg
    f1 3 p.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10
  • f1 lsd nice.jpg
    f1 lsd nice.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 14
  • nice f1.jpg
    nice f1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 12

INTENTS

Dude, the blunted spectre is w ya! 50 yds of soil by myself, four full gardens and a full time job takes it out. But is it worth it??? OHHELLYEAH!! NICE MAN. Mycoman out.:woohoo:

GAME

Oh yeah boys its worth it. My main crops are all in perfect black soil full of earthworms and is robust in biological activity. Hauling in dirt need not occur. Expansions in other geographical locales are going to require yards trucked in..... and it's all worth it. Updates coming soon and more specifics so you can follow the individual patches and plants better......

GAME

Hello fellows. Game is back in civilization for the moment. A serious infection has forced this guerrilla from the shadows. But now I am back on track and healthy as ever.......

As for the plants, they are doing fine. I did however lose 20-25 due to raccoon and hail damage. As I planted Fortress Buckthorn, I knew I would need to lay down chicken wire mats and hoops for each and every plant due to the coons in the area, who love digging plants up in search of a food stash. However, I planted in the rain this year which I thought would be enough to mask the presence of new holes etc etc. Not quite. They literally dug up every single hole. But since I was there the next morning only so many were affected.

I still have a large number of plants and a seed crop as well. And I will be uploading pictures very soon. Plants are all mostly very healthy thick and green. On the smaller side this year in comparison to other years, but I would rather have a healthy smaller plant than a large unhealthy one. But I started and planted later this year as well so it's to be expected. I am seeing fairly explosive growth due to lots of rain and sunny days coupled with my organic juices and concoctions.

I had the talented greenthumbs of fellow IC Magger OG Bub come on over recently and spend a week helping with irrigation and to make sure HTC breeding projects were up to his high standards. And plenty of time smoking and strategizing and all that good stuff..........

Will get pics uploaded and get this thread more personalized so you can really see and follow things as they develop. Thanks for your support everyone. Check back soon !

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Those Coons got me one year and dug out a few big plants that were in 45gln grow bags.
The main rootball wasnt effected so I just put the dirt back in the bag and put wire cages around them. No coon damage after that!

GAME

Game OnGame On

Game OnGame On

Hey all, game is back to reality. This years grow was all cruise control. Plenty of rain. Increasing concerns over drone activity in the area. Very concerning. Other than that.... my ladies grew well and roots grew deep.......