What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Did not keep any males, sorry my friend. Over the winter grew both feminized as well as regular seedstock of the this KC33. Unfortunately the all female packs had a few bananas (male pods) in them. I did do some breeding over the winter though. I have all female KC33 seeds as well as KC33 x BIG BUD from greenhouse in my seedbank now. Taking some pictures of the finished cured indoor buds. Some just finished recently. Did 3 grows indoors so far. Very nice smooth smoking bud. It is bred for the outdoor grower in mind but performs well indoors too. It is supposed to finish in September. Some are supposed to come in earlier, especially planted early like these ladies. Grown kc seeds for a few decades now. Great prices for a poor farmer like me. Check out how cheap his regs are. Always have ordered from herbies myself. Always get the breeder packs they come in. Grew TNR for years. Crossed it with ruderalis and have been inbreeding it for years, selecting for early top producing traits. f5 just got dusted last week. Getting more stable with every generation.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
INDOOR KC 33

INDOOR KC 33

Here are some pics of the indoor kc 33. This is from regular seedstock. also have buds of the feminized version. The bananas or male pods were few and far between. Made feminized and regular crosses. Hope I don't sound like a KC salesman. Don't even know the chap. Although I have spoke with him on the phone years ago. Asked him questions only an educated breeder would know. All I can say is he checked out and knows his stuff. Cant say this about some others that claim to be breeders. He has had seedstock on the market since the the late 80's. He is not young and hope he is still doing his own work and doesn't have his minions running things. By the way the number 33 stands for the year of kc's age in which it was bred initially. Anyhow here are some indoor finished product taken just a few minutes ago

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran
The genetics on KC33 are .....THAI X BRAZIL. This is what the genetics sais. Do believe there is some Ukrainian back when in the genepool to bring down the flowering of the Thai x Brazil.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
INDOOR KC 33

INDOOR KC 33

Here is a big bushy KC33 that was just put indoors a few weeks ago. It is so bushy because many clones came off of her over the winter and spring. She gets a 1000 watt high pressure sodium all to herself. She was my pick of the litter because she was the stinkiest fastest grower out of many many packs grown over the winter.

picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
everything is looking sweet bio. i have ledo uno going right now and so far im not impressed with it but will wait and see whats up once its said and done.i should have got the damn kc33 like silverback suggested in his 08 posts. right now the winners so far is Hso sour blueberry,dinafem blue widow and Ace Panama but we all know that can change by time harvest comes so we shall see. im subbed for the kc33 tho

Biosynthesis

Veteran
2016 outdoor kc 33 garden

Had good growth the last few days. here is a shot from this morning.
picture.php
picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
Nice indoor Bio! Whats the high like on that Kc33? Plants are really starting to exploide with growth in this weather, and with the summer equinox. Wish I had picked up more tree pots early in the season, for now Im stuck making my own smart pots as quickly as possible. Bless up and best of luck brother!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
The high is up and clear, no nervousness or paranoia. Doesn't scramble your brain like an indica. Able to focus and function yet get nice and high. Daytime smoke, but with a smooth comedown. Invoking eating and a nap if you overindulge. Nice smooth smoke when grown with only hard organics like this. The potency of a strain is relevant to what you want out of a smoke. If you want a couch lock with a brain scramble, grow something else. Me I have work to do so this smoke suits me. Need to remember where I set my hoe or if I turned off the water. It reminds me of a high grade red haired Colombian used to come in 25 years ago. Look at how red and long the hairs are on some of the buds in the bowl. Reminds me of some panama red. Anyway it reminds me of southern tropical weed. It is supposed to have just enough European stock to get the flowering done by the last of September, some can be earlier from the research I have done.

The Revolution

Veteran
Nice, I appreciate that Bio. Im with you brother. Dig the uplifting sativas. Especially the old school gold and red bud. We'd def be sharing a smoke than! Grow on brother

madalasatori

Veteran
I grew kc33 outside in the UK about ten years ago. Lovely unique sweet smoke with an interesting overripe fruit smell. Great uplifting high not very strong but really happy weed. Have you ever seen a pheno with very indica fat buds and insane amounts of orange hairs? I had one like this in about 25 females

Biosynthesis

Veteran
yes, Found a really fast flowering stinky indica pheno too. That's the girl indoors under the 1000 watt hps. Took cuttings from her but they have been hard to keep in veg. want to flower.

Biosynthesis

Veteran

Heres some updated pictures from this morning. Used to have a saying "knee High BY July" well there are several over 7 foot and it is not July yet. Hope some reach the 9 foot barrier by the beginning of july. Have a microbial tea brewing for them. Worm casting/compost/molasses.
picture.php
picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
Im very familiar with that saying Bio, "Knee high, by 4th of July">> Usually regarding the corn in our rural farms. But Ive been using it as a way to gauge how high my trees should be to get the best jump :) Your girls are going to be massive come Sept! Ive got some big big girls now myself. Theyre sitting in fat smarties amended with all kinds of goodies. I was just staring at them last nite near dark, thinking to myself, " Fuck these shrubs are going to get huge!! Best of luck brotha, be safe, nothing but good vibes.

The Revolution

Veteran
Im slowly uploading pics. I cannot really carry my nice camera out to the guerilla spot, so Well have to make due with my shitty camera phone. Come flower, I will get some nice macro shots tho with the nice cam. Just too dirty and wet out there to be taking in the Canon.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Used to guerilla grow myself before medical and legalization hit Oregon. Lots of respect for you growers who still pack it all in. I work hard on the gardens here, but not as hard as it used to be packing all that soil and gear into remote garden spots. Man I miss those days!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
What do other growers think of my support cages? do you think it will be enough?

I Get an occasional broken branch in a wet storm at harvest but nothing to critical. Hope to have these out of the ground by the end of sept. when the first rains come. The branches are flexible on this strain and it was bred with the outdoors in mind. That's why I chose this strain supposedly finishes up in September, is sturdy and bred for outdoors. In the research I ran across one chap said he had one finish up the end of august. That's very early. It finishes in 6-9 weeks according to the literature. Don't think I had any that fast indoors though.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'd be more concerned with the overall spacing between plants more than anything. I'm sure you know your stuff and your plot but it looks like they are stacked on top of each other, especially with the smaller ones down towards the creek. Maybe it's just the camera angle though? Regardless you can always add additional support as necessary. There is still 4-5 weeks to go before stretch and flowering start though. :yes: