What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Skunk Haze review

This is my review of the Hawaiian Skunk Haze freebies offered by Herbies earlier this year. I vegged for 2 weeks, flowered for 80 days indoors, and have been curing for 2 weeks at this point.

Growing report:
From the moment it broke ground to roughly 2 weeks before harvest, this plant did NOT stop stretching. I gave it no nitrogen whatsoever past week 3 of flower, but I had to scrog AND top both until harvest day just to keep height under control. If I knew then what I know now, these seeds would have been given to someone capable of having an outdoor garden. That would make the most of their vigorous growth.

Yield was fairly good! I would give the plant up to 14 weeks to really put on the weight if you can swing it.

Smoke report:
While growing, the plant had a fairly light, green/fresh wood smell mixed 50/50 with the classic telltale "weed smell". It was mellow, not skunky or offensive, but still obvious. The taste is almost the same: green, fresh, slightly woody, dry on the exhale.

The high is pretty good. A mellow, subtle mood lifter in small doses, good for depression. In larger doses this can lead to not being able to keep a train of thought goi

Overall review:

For an outdoor grower, I would definitely recommend this. For indoors, make sure you have plenty of space and start 12-12 from seed.

Latest posts

Latest posts