What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inside Out Trees, Silo Op, custom RDWC, water cooled

Ttystikk

Merry Xmas bro that's a nice fixture, how many watts? How many of those cobs would I need to light up an area that's 5 x 8?

Yes it is, I can't take credit for building it tho lol

This unit pulls about 265W from the wall/4 COB LED chips under 90 degree silicone lenses, that's about 65W per chip. I'm running it over a 3x3 ebb n flood table and it's definitely allllllll they could ever want, lol

Recreating a lamp like this one might cost $350 in parts.

For a bigger table like the one you're asking about, you'll want lower Kelvin temperature chips, around 3000K and 90 CRI. These are better for bloom than the 4000K chips on the veg light above.

For your big table you could run a setup like I'm running on my 4x6 panels and just give the modules a little more headroom, that's 900W, or run the same 16 chips at 75W each for a total of 1200W. Which would kill it. Lol

Ttystikk

I just received enough LED lights to retire all of my remaining HID lamps.

The end of an era; I've been growing under one sort of light bulb or another for some 30 years.

The beginning of a new era; the new lights are more efficient and produce better spectrum than any light bulb I've ever used.

Ttystikk

So I'm guessing the vertical section pretty much died?

I used to get wanderers at least occasionally, but now it's crickets...

Ahhh well, I guess I'm just not cool enough for the new crowd lol

Ttystikk

Had some changes happen around my crib lately.

It's gonna take a little while, but I'll be back...

BIGGER THAN EVER, muahahahaha!

sahdgrower

Hey Tystikk you got your new lights running? I'd love to see some pics. I'm starting to go vert with PPK system and looking to add some lights.

Ttystikk

Just a pic to keep the thread alive.

Attachments

• 20160803_133006.jpg
    20160803_133006.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 40