What's new

Colombian Sinsemilla 1

G

Thanks I harvested that plant back in January (05) and I finished smoking the the last of it in August. It was a great plant but not as potent as some of my later grows.

G

Couple more

Couple more

This plant got huge like maybe 10ft and covered in buds.

G

ZILANIZ, yes she was huge and I grew harvested dried cured and somked it all by myself. And the trimming, it took all day to trim.....but worth it.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Very nice redone. that looks so good to me, as a sativa lover I would sure like to grow some xmas-tree sativas like that, outdoors of course...not possible here... but anyhoo - very impressive!!! :yes:

G

Harvest

Harvest

Thanks Farmer John, that was the biggest plant I have grown down here. I started growing in pots and not in the ground to keep the size within reason.
Here's what I harvested from that plant.

G

Dry but not cured

Dry but not cured

I think this was about 3 weeks after I chopped her. I was good and dry but very harsh and imposiable to hold a decent hit. The FX were sharp (after all the coughing) and all in the head. For about an hour after the first hit it's real spaced out and trippy, then your right back where you started with no hangover. It didn't seem very strong (long lasting) so I put it in jars and forgot about for another month.