What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

harvest time yet?

sparobis

Veteran
hi folks :wave:
need some advice on when to pick this rascal...strain is white widow.60 days flowering ...got a little heat stress last few days ...had to work 12hrs and no one to look after them..anyways your expertise would greatly be appreciated

:yummy:
thx my bro's and sis's

sparo

Last edited:
G

The only one who can really tell you when to harvest is the plant... go to Radio Shack and pick up one of their $10 lighted microscopes and check the trichomes. All clear means too early, cloudy and clear means closer, but not quite done, almost all cloudy with some amber = ready to go, the more amber you get, the further past peak ripeness you go and the more "body stone" you get.

Abby :wave:

S

strain_searcher

It doesnt look ready to me. i would wait for the hairs to atleast start to curl and change color. plus you want more trichs if you waited this long, giver her another 2 weeks.