What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemmy Jones Harvest Report w/ Pics

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics are best viewed by clicking the yellow bar above the pictures to make them full size! :)

Chemmy Jones Harvested @ 72 days 12/12 100% organic mix and ferts!

picture.php

picture.php

Very dank strain I have 10 seeds left since I had only started one due to space constraints. Anyway I will be breeding the best of the rest of the pack to keep this strain around. It is a keeper in my book! :jump:

I am not very good at describing this but I will try to describe the smells from the dried buds after 3+ weeks of curing. Musty/musky/meaty smell (chemmy!). Tastes earthy with a nice full bodied dank flavor (but not skunky). Crystal coverage was the best out of the 3 strains I ran this last round.

Id say this particular pheno was more Casey leaning in structure but totally Chemdawg in the smells and tastes.

Harvest pics after day 72 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you: Thanks CSG! Thanks truecannabliss and OJD and all involved! :thank you:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for taking the time to share the pics and your report! Good vibez

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh how did i miss this one

very nice report bueno time
and only 1 seed wow bro sounds delicous
very nice pics and descriptions
organic to oh man i can imagine the flavours

connoisseur genetics got big love for casey jones

big yields of danky buds whats not to like

again very nice report bro

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful bro, thanks for sharing.......i am in the midst of whittling down 12 phenos of Chemmy Jones, 2 rounds done and we are down to 8.....super excited to taste them all this round.
Peace