What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto crossing

Supreme_fishing

I'm crossing my autos I am in a 120x120x120 and useing a little mars hydro ts600 I am growing a strawberry cheese cake and crossed it with a male kush, I am thinking it's light issue as buds not so big just wondering your thoughts

Attachments

• 20200919_004846.jpg
    20200919_004846.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200919_004842.jpg
    20200919_004842.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 24

Supreme_fishing

They look good to me. Are you concerned that they won't produce enough seeds?
Yeah because buds not as big as I would of thought so don't think they will produce lots of seeds, I think they're all seed pods on the plant as I left the male in there while the plants started flowering, and took the male out 2 weeks into flowering hope they all produce seeds, I got no in there and a strawberry cheesecake

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok thank you I am thinking of putting a reflective sheet up in the tent to corner it all off to get better energy to the plant

The plant does what the plant does.
Reflective sheet won't do squat.
Your light 600 will work....takes 5-7 weeks for seeds to mature. That's the biggest followed by diluted bloom ferts for seed production.
Put plant where it gets premium light.

Supreme_fishing

The plant does what the plant does.
Reflective sheet won't do squat.
Your light 600 will work....takes 5-7 weeks for seeds to mature. That's the biggest followed by diluted bloom ferts for seed production.
Put plant where it gets premium light.

Put the light in cupboard where there is more premium light going onto the plants will do a feed today on the plants and a water in next couple days hopefully buds will get bigger and seeds mature, I'm leaving the strawberry cheesecake another 4 more weeks on Monday as it's nearly been a week all ready may leave it and extra week to make sure

Latest posts

Latest posts