What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone run Fruity Juice from Sensi lately?

Red October

Bean hoarder has a fruity juice X c99 that looks very interesting, I wish their seeds were more easily available as they seem to hold alot of good stuff.

sbeanonnamellow

Bean hoarder has a fruity juice X c99 that looks very interesting, I wish their seeds were more easily available as they seem to hold alot of good stuff.

Interesting hybrid, c99 can be super fruity tropical fruit too. Wonder how the prognency of the resulting cross express themselves. Sampled some BeanHoarder blockhead gear a while back but it didn't bring the same blast from the past as my first experience with Spice of Life Blockhead so didn't really get into the BeanHoarder gear that much. Think I tried some Sugar Blossoms too but that might have been a Joey Weed variety now that I think about it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Hope you're day or night is treating you well.

lLucky

Interesting hybrid, c99 can be super fruity tropical fruit too. Wonder how the prognency of the resulting cross express themselves. Sampled some BeanHoarder blockhead gear a while back but it didn't bring the same blast from the past as my first experience with Spice of Life Blockhead so didn't really get into the BeanHoarder gear that much. Think I tried some Sugar Blossoms too but that might have been a Joey Weed variety now that I think about it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Hope you're day or night is treating you well.

Interesting read on that old thread thanks.

Have looked at the Fruity Juice x C99 cross before and thought the same, wonder how fruity the buds might be?

Which version of the Blockhead did you grow out? I have the sativa pheno pack that I'm quite excited about... Hoping to find a female/male that resemble Product 19 as stated in BH description. Also a big beanho fan tbh.

Red October

Yeah I like the sounds of some of their crosses but it's rather difficult to find smoke reports. Did find one on the fruity juice X c99 and it wasn't too favourable in the end. The Johnny blaze X c99 gets alot of good reviews though.

sbeanonnamellow

Interesting read on that old thread thanks.

Have looked at the Fruity Juice x C99 cross before and thought the same, wonder how fruity the buds might be?

Which version of the Blockhead did you grow out? I have the sativa pheno pack that I'm quite excited about... Hoping to find a female/male that resemble Product 19 as stated in BH description. Also a big beanho fan tbh.

If memory serves, it was the first open pollination blockhead reproduction Bean Hoarder offered. Made some f2's, technically f3's I suppose, and some hybrids. The mother was a frost monster absolutely covered in trichomes, but it wasn't my particular cup of tea in terms of flavor and effect compared to the originals I feel fortunate enough to have sampled. She was a squat tiny thing. One big bud on a stick pretty much and quite leafy even if the leaves were pretty trichome laden too. Looking back talking about her, she was probably better than I gave her credit for at the time. Pollinated a spice female from MNS with the blockhead male used for the f3's and one specimen from that resulting cross was absolutely delicious. Remember writing "Yum" on the jar and using a male from that resulting cross to dust a wonderful super lemon haze but never really looked through that seedline much.

Someone asked about the sugar blossoms with a K+ comment not sure who so I'll put it here. That was over a decade ago, and they weren't originals. They were Joey Weed reproductions, f2's at least.

sbeanonnamellow

Guess you'll be the tester for us. Heard it was one of the ones they got right years ago.

Read the same! Also read somewhere that it's one of the varieties that hasn't seemed to totally fall off a cliff in recent years. Sensi seeds were always so expensive I never tried them so never knew if people were just talking shit about them not being what they used to be or if their seeds were actually good.

In my recent Fruity Juice research I stumbled across some posts suggesting a component of Mothers Finest is related to Fruity Juice. Not sure if they were suggesting a specimen from the Fruity Juice line or a parental input. A fruity and flavor filled thai!

Hope you are having an excellent day or night wherever you may be!

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Read the same! Also read somewhere that it's one of the varieties that hasn't seemed to totally fall off a cliff in recent years. Sensi seeds were always so expensive I never tried them so never knew if people were just talking shit about them not being what they used to be or if their seeds were actually good.

In my recent Fruity Juice research I stumbled across some posts suggesting a component of Mothers Finest is related to Fruity Juice. Not sure if they were suggesting a specimen from the Fruity Juice line or a parental input. A fruity and flavor filled thai!

Hope you are having an excellent day or night wherever you may be!

Lots of people that have grown JF say It garbage, I know I would waste my time or money on Sensi.

Cuddles

Fruity Juice sounds really nice but it´s sadly too big for me to grow...also rather pricey. I just checked it´s 109 quid for 10 seeds

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Try looking at fruity thai by ceres seeds, they seem to have reproductions of many classic strains ....

Happy Times

We had some Juicy Fruit going back around 2000, really nice stuff. I’ll be honest and say it didn’t remind me that much of JF gum, but it was delicious and had a little musk backbone kinda like haze with some exotic fruitiness. Lanky fluffy structure- one of those good oldies ya wish you could get back

Cuddles

Try looking at fruity thai by ceres seeds, they seem to have reproductions of many classic strains ....

I have looked at this one, some months ago and it sounds great!
but due to my situation I went with small autos instead.

If only I had the space and no crappy neighbours...

sbeanonnamellow

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was only able to find feminized seed in this variety. While I'm not against them totally, for a line such as a fruity thai I would really like to find it in regular seed format.

Kind regards and I hope you're having a great day or night wherever you may be.

renne

I have some pics of Beanhoarders Fruity juice x C99 in my Albums, wasn't what I was looking for, I remember getting Juicy Fruit around 2003/04 and it was a real nice tasty smoke and that was what I was looking for but no luck.