What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New look for the Everclear bottle

PDX Dopesmoker

They redid the label to advertise the usefulness of the product as a solvent for making hash oil. The old label didn't have any suggested uses other than drinking the stuff.
sJCe6Ys.png

EsterEssence

Veteran
As long as what is inside still works, I charcoal filter it to get rid of the fussel oil that is in it from the distilling process...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Does it still have the phrase "Made from select grains"? lol
Always brings to mind an image of some guy sorting corn.
"These are great quality, these will go for food. Oh... what rotten quality this batch is, we'll select those for distilling!" :D

mexweed

Veteran
GW's qwet tek is so solid, especially if you really work on the total contact time of the liquid with plant material, I get it to come out clear and it doesn't take on a light golden color until condensed on a collection blade, straight glass, terpy, doesn't taste like industrial waste when finishing off the residual, and it comes out ready to be simmered/melted into something for an edible or tincture

PDX Dopesmoker

As long as what is inside still works, I charcoal filter it to get rid of the fussel oil that is in it from the distilling process...

I just got done testing out the contents of a bottle and it seems to work exactly the same as it did with the old label, took all the good stuff off of my trim and deposited it on a glass pie plate for me very efficiently. Its been 25 years now since I started using Everclear to make hash oil and I have high school D.A.R.E. class to thanks for inspiring me to get started, they warned us about the THC content of various forms of marijuana and listed hash oil as the strongest stuff available. It took me a few years after that to realize how hard it was to find a reliable vendor who sells hash oil so I resolved to eliminate the middle man and learn how to make my own and the rest is history.

Nice looking girl next to the bottle.
Is she an auto?

Thanks and yes, my autos have done a very nice job so far this summer, they've been keeping me high and entertained as well.

PDX Dopesmoker

Thats a great looking shade of pale yellow, must be the good wine inside that jar, aged several dozen seconds at very low temperature.

Latest posts

Latest posts